Chapter 20

We got up early and decided that only Katelyn and Aiden would come with us to the mountain.  We all grabbed our bags and I said good by to Rocky before shifting. I had Aiden put my bag on my back.

We started off to the east and followed the map we were given from the dream.  We came across a mountain range on the third day and it took us about 3 hours to climb each mountain in our way. On the 5th day, we came across something not normal. There was a base in the middle of the mountain.

"Whats this?" I asked looking at a huge steel door in the middle of a mountain range.

"This." A voice called,"Is a test."

I looked back and saw that 2 robots had knocked out Aiden and Katelyn and were holding them.

I pulled a knife out of my shoe and went after the one holding Katelyn. I jumped on it's back and opened up a panel.  The robot was unable to pull me off before I had cut all of his wires and he was unable to do anything, he dropped Katelyn and I saw that Dominique was under attack by more robots. 

 I pulled a gun from my belt and began to shoot the robots heads off. Dominique shifted and attacked the robot holding Aiden. Soon enough all of the robots had fallen and Katelyn and Aiden had woken up allowing us to keep going.

"What happened?" Katelyn asked looking around seeing all the robots laying on the mountain.

"The door was a test," gonaDominique answered.

"Hold on, Why are we going to this mountain anyways?" Aiden asked

"You'll know when we get there,"Dominique mumbled.

"Dominique we should tell them. If this is  gonna come with us, they need to know whats going on." I suggested.

"Okay you can tell them."Dominique said putting his bag on then shifting.

"Guys me and Dominique......are........Spirit wolves." I said slowly letting it sink in.

Katelyn plain on fainted and Aiden caught her only to fall over from the extra weight.

"Told you it was a bad idea."Dominique said smartly in my ear making my jump.

"let's keep going, I think we're close."Dominique said loudly so Katelyn would wake up.

After another day we came apon this huge mountain way bigger than the prevous ones.

"You think this is the mountain?" Aiden asked in his stupid voice.

"Yes idiot." Dominique mumbled looking at the map once more.

I hit his arm and got an inoccent smile back. We began to climb the mountain and after 3 hours we we're about 1/4 of the way up when I slipped a step and ran right into Dominique who was right behind me. I was smaller than him so he picked me up by the scruff and carried me for a bit until I began to struggle forcing him to let go.  I growled at him before continuing on.

When we were about half of the way up the mountain, the sun set. We set up camp on a ledge we found. The ledge was small and we had to sleep closer together. Dominique ended up sleeping behind me and Katleyn infront of me with Aiden had his back to Dominiques back.

The next day we spent 6 hours climping up the rest of the mountain. As we reached the top of the mountain. There where 2 womenly figures standing on the other side of the mountain.  One of them looked quite fimilair to me and I looked at Aiden and say the recendation in his eyes.

"Mom?" Me and Dominique asked at the same time.

____________________

IT'S OVER!!!

This book is officialy over

Thank you for readin it!

Here at Jump To Conclude we all care about our readers

The whole time I was writing the last few chapters, I've been listening to  songs from  Spirit the disney movie

Taryn is dumb ^^^ And so is that song ^^^ -Kailey/Editor