Chapter 10

Garroth's eyes went wide as Dominique kept whispering at him. I only heard the ending which was quite gory, but I only really thought over the main part of it.

"Do I need to go into the details Garroth,"Dominique whispered"Well I'm going to. If you don't"

I didn't hear some of it in the middle but I was able to pick up the end

"I'll take out your eyes with a spoon then shove them down your throat so you can watch me rip out your stomach and intestines," Dominique whispered finishing his threat, with that Dominique dropped Garroth head and stood up taking Garroth with him so Garroth was standing to and only said,

"Out" By then, Garroth had regained enough strength to walk out the door and down the stairs to the couch.

"What was your punishment?" I asked after Dominique walked over to the door most likely checking that no one was listening. He just looked at me for a second cooling off before saying,

"Why do you want to know?"

"Ehm, maybe because I suggested it." I said staring back at him.

"How do you do that?" He asked as he took a few steps closer to me.

"Do what?" I asked as I tilted my head.

"That." He said as he nodded and took a few more steps. I looked at his face and then I realized he was wearing a t-shirt and knee long shorts.

"What do I do?" I said getting a bit frustrated "Seriously don't know what I do. Tell me."

"That" Dominique said as he laid down on his stomach on the bed and held his head up so he could look at me.

"What is it Dominique," I said as I sat next to him."I swear if u don't tell me..." He rolled over laughing.

"Whoa!" He cried when he almost fell off, he stopped laughing then and I giggled. Dominique smiled at me.

"Come on Dominique, Tell me." I said back to my serious face. I was still a bit giggly but only let it slip through my voice once.

"Alright, but don't let it go to your head." He said as he rolled back over.

"Okay I won't" I said as I looked at him.

"Promise." He asked as he looked back at me with a look that I couldn't read.

"Okay fine," I said as I rolled my eyes at him," Promise."

Dominique nodded before looking away again this time he was laying on his forearms and staring at his folded hands.

"It just that, you can change my mind so quickly and I don't second guess what you say, I just do it." He said as he stared at his hands.

"Well," I started teasingly "That went to my head."

"Hey!" He said suddenly animated,"You said it wouldn't go to your head."

I was laughing so hard I fell over but Dominique caught me before I hit the floor hard and set me down slower. He was also laughing now.

I laughed so Hard I accidentally shifted and lay there on the floor until I realized I had shifted and sat up not shifting back. Dominique had accidentally shifted too and was sitting up beside me. I saw that he was a dark red wolf. 

I was a dark brown wolf, almost black

I shifted and sat there laughing. Dominique shifted to and sat next to me laughing. Next thing I knew Dominique leaned over to me and kissed my cheek.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thx for reading.

What does Nora do about that kiss on the cheek from Dominique?

Vote Comment Follow