Chapter 6

Dominique P.O.V

A few days erlier

"Hello?" I heard a voice say on my phone.

Here goes nothing, I thought, She will be mine.

"Hey there Ray!" I said maybe a bit to enthusiastic.

"Oh," Ray said."Hey Dominique, What do you want."

"Oh well straight to business then." I said only a bit surprised, "I'd like to take Nora off your hands."

"Well that's great," Ray answered almost instantly,"Maybe she'll cooperate a little more for you."

"Thank you Ray." I said a bit more happily then I thought I was. "When do you think you'll be able to get her here?"

"Soon." Ray answered,"I'm gonna hand the phone to Aiden while I go tell Nora the good news."

I heard him whistle and then I heard footsteps.

"What do you want with Nora?" I heard a familiar, angry  voice.

"Ah, Adien nice to hear from you." I said a bit enthusiastic that he cares about her that much to threaten me. When the last time I saw him, I had him pinned down, and Ray managed to get me to calm down enough to let him go.

"Dominique you better tell me what you want Nora for right now!" Aiden said a bit angrier.

"Or what," I sneered, feeling the anger starting to course through out my body. "You'll pin me? Because if you fail this time, I'm not letting you go."

"You Mother-" Before Aiden could finish I hung up.

"That kid thinks he can beat me." I growled out loud, not realizing it."No matter what, Nora will be mine."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So now you now a bit more about Aiden

Yeah he is not a nice as you think

Thx for reading

Thank our editor

Yes, and tell Taryn to improve her spelling and grammar. - Editor