Chapter 8

I was sitting on the bed reading my favorite book when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I called as I found a spot to stop in my book. Next thing I knew, Elle came through the door once again.

"Hey! It's me again!" She exclaimed

"How did you get in here?!" I asked standing up and realizing she was shorter than me, way shorter.

"Duh," She answered not getting my point,  "I have a key."

 I was relived when Dominique came back, he was walking fast after realizing the door was open I had guessed.

"ELLE!?!?" Dominique yelled through his panting, yes he was running. "GET OUT, NOW!"

"Hey Dominique!" She said, not realizing how angry he was at her, not at me."How are you doing?"

Dominique whistled and I knew what would happen next because I had watched my dad use this trick all the time. Depending on the length of the whistle a different pack member would come, my whistle was the shortest. Dominique whistle once more and then Zane and Gene came into the room. Dominique nodded at Elle and Zane and Gene also nodded before going over to Elle. She was too busy staring at Dominique to notice them, until they were on her, picking her up and taking her out of the house.

"She said she has a key still." I said as I watched him try to calm down but Dominique's anger returned when I said this.

He whistle once more, very quickly the window opened, Garroth jumped in, and shut the window behind him.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hay guys thx for reading!