Chapter 15

We pulled up to the house and I opened up the door and jumped out. I walked up to the door only to be greeted by Aiden who looked at me with relief yet worry in his eyes.

"Where is she?" I asked as we hugged.

"Upstairs in your room, "He said as he backed off from the hug and stared straight at Dominique,"Whats he doing here."

"Don't worry about it," I said as I walked in the door and up to my room.

"Hope?" I asked as I walked in.

"Nora?" Asked a faint voice unmistakably Hopes.

"Hope you poor thing, "I said as I walked in and sat in the chair next to my old bed,"What happened.

"He's after you and Dominique, I was only in the way," Hope said as she began her story of how she had been walking in the woods and an old man that seemed to be lost had shown up. She went to help the man and touched his back only to fall to the ground as a vision came to her. One of everyone she cared about dying.  Over the whole dream, she could hear words telling her that I and Dominique were who the evil spirit was after and the only way to save them all was to for fill our destiny."I didn't know what it meant.  But I knew it had something to do with you and that scared me.  I only wished to help the poor old man. Anyway, Johnathan came out looking for me and I've been here ever since."

"Get some rest I'll take care of this,"  I said as I could tell she was very tired.

I turned to head out the door and found Dominique standing there leaning against the doorway.

"Can I talk to you, alone," I asked as I walked up turning my head to look at him.

Dominique nodded and followed me over to Aiden's room.

Aiden was sprawled out on the floor talking to Johnathan.

"Out for a sec guys." I said as I walked in,"You too Tomas because I know that you're in the closet, you are terrible at hiding."

Tomas and Aiden groaned as they got up and left the room. 

"What are we going to do, If we go now we might be able to find a way to help Hope." I asked Dominique,"So are we going to go."

"Go where?"  My dad asked as he came into the room.

"Nowhere sir," Dominique said as he looked up at him saying he was doing nothing.

"No, I want to know."  He said.

"Oh.... uhh..."I stumbled on my words as I tried to think of a lie to cover up the truth.

"I was just going to take Nora up into the mountains with the rest of my pack for a road trip that's all" Dominique lied still looking at my dad.

"Which mountain because maybe we can come to once Hope gets better."  My dad claimed as he looked away from Dominique to me most likely sensing he was lying.  I only shrugged showing I didn't know what he was going on about.

"I haven't decided which mountain yet,"  Dominique claimed still looking at My dad.

"Alright but if you do go out to a mountain you at least take my son with you." My dad said,"He needs to know Nora's not been brainwashed, take him with you."

"Yes, Sir I will gladly take him along, "Dominique said finally looking at me.

"Hey Nora," My dad asked looking at me, "Why do you look so nice?"

"We were on a date when I called Aiden about his text,"  I said as I looked at Dominique and realized he was looking bored and like he wanted to beat someone up.

"We need to get going I'll tell Aiden to grab a few things because it sounds like you want him out of the house for a bit and fast,"  I said as I walked over to the door and walked out.

When I had walked about 3 feet away from Aiden's room I heard my dad and Dominique talking in hushed voices.

I wonder what their talking about, I thought.

_____________

_____________

thx for reading

thank the editor

read on!

Vote Comment follow!