Im scott's daughter.(imagine extended ending.) Prt.6?

Start from the beginning

"Yea totally it'd be nice to know one person when i get there." I said i hand him my phone and he types in his number and poses for a contact photo.

"I dont like this photo.hey be in it with me." He said excitedly.

"Ok" i said shyly blushing

We posed together and took a photo.

"Yep much better here ya go" he said handing me my phone back.

I tried to rip it but i couldnt bring myself to do it.
I grabbed my camera and decided to tell my fans whats going on before anything happens on marks end.

"Hey guys so um this is a very serious video and i have a very big announcement to make.....Mark and i are no longer together and it wasnt because of anything like oh he cheated on me or anything we were falling apart. He just wasnt happy in the relationship and i could tell. As much as it hurts and i love him sooo so very much i let him go because i dont want him to be with me unhappy thats all that matters to me is his happiness. He wasnt happy with me he spent more time with this new girl and i could see he wanted her but he couldnt be with her because of me i didnt want to keep him from loving somebody so i let him go. For his sake ...so please dont hate on him or when he announces his new girlfriend dont hate on her be happy that he us finally happy and dont worry about me ill be fine if anything hate me because im the one who broke is apart but it was because i love mark and i dont want him to be unhappy.." i say crying."So um guys im gonna be taking a long break from youtube because i need time to myself. There's really no telling when i will get back i might not even come back at all who knows? Thank you all for all the support all 20 million of you and be happy and stay strong for me." i say smiling i end the video and upload it to youtube title...

Be happy.

3 months later....

Today i was going to indipopcon to sing with JT Machininma.
I got dressed:

And drove to the convention centre where i was greeted by fans i signed a few things then i went backstage for my performance

I met up with pat and skull back stage we did a quick run over everything we were doing.

Then i came out on stage and everyone cheered:

Everyone cheered

Skull
You
You and skull
-----------------

Suddenly a different song starts to play.