Chapter 5

Stile's POV

I watch two boys get out of a blue jeep, they're caring sticks into a field. They're talking but I can't hear them. I get closer and it's me. It's me but my hair is much shorter and I look younger.
"What's going on?" I call out. They can't hear me. I begin to hear they're conversation.
"Dude you still got me."
"I had you before."
"Yeah, and you still got me. Okay? So life for filled."

I wake up covered in sweat. My dream it felt so real like it wasn't a dream. It was a memory. I can't trust anyone, I have to find Scott. That was him in my dream. I think he was my best friend. Shortly after Chuck wakes up. "Hey Greenie. Ready for another day?" He asks a little too happily. "It's been three days please call me by my name." I state annoyed.
He laughs, "Not a morning person are you Thomas?" I ignore him and get up. "Let's just go meet Newt."

At lunch I find myself sitting with Chuck and Newt. I can't help but stare at the wall or the maze they called it. "I want to be a runner." I say not knowing where it came from. "Woah woah Greenie. You can't just be a bloody runner, only the best of the best are runners." Newt states quickly. "Then why aren't you one?" I question. Newt ignores my question and continues, "I'll tell you what, wait a couple a months get settled in and ill put in a good word in for you." I don't further the topic. I think about my dream. It has to mean something. Scott has to mean something. Something isn't right.

I found myself sitting alone by a tree when Chuck runs over to me. "Thomas! Thomas" he yells out of breath.
"Calm down. What is it?"
"The box it's coming up"
"So?"
"So? It's only been three days. It only comes every month you shuck!"
That's when I hear the familiar noise of the box and see the crowd gathering. Chuck and I race over.

"What's going on?" Chuck questions when we get to the box. No one answers him. I push my way to the front and see what they're all staring at. It's a girl. She's strawberry blonde. I have these familiar feeling but I can't remember. Suddenly she gasps awake, everyone jumps back. Her green eyes search the crowd till they land on me. "Stiles" is all I hear before she loses consciousness again. Everyone turns and stares at me. What the hell is a Stiles? Is the only thing I can think.

DUN DUN I finally updated!! I'm so sorry for not updating for months. I'll try to do better, but tell me what you think. I hope you enjoy, xoxo.