Last Chapter

So recently it was Birthday. Last month was your birthday. And I was supposed to write you a chapter or paragraph. But I didn't like an asshole.

Now I'm writing this chapter for you as your good friend. Not your ex. I love how our friendship has turned out to be after us separating. No hard feelings nor arguments have torn us apart since then.

You're still a good friend to me and I wanna keep that. You've been doing very great at school, even at work. I'm very proud of you. Last year you were thinking about what to get me for Valentine's Day. This year you're getting the girl an amazing first Valentine's Day gift. I find it amazing to me how kind hearted you are. Sure you've been finding little things to change about yourself because others can't help but be dumb. Like me for instance. I broke up a great relationship. I've made mistakes since the last time I've saw you, so many I can't even believe it myself. But I've managed to push past them and do better for myself. For Matthew and my mom. To the bake shop I still wanna open up.

I've learned a lot in the past three years.

Love can make or break you. But you can't lose your happiness because of someone else. I've learned that when you want something badly, you make it happen. And you know who taught me that?

You.

You Nahyro Joseph Molina taught me that.

You taught me how to love myself, how to be myself and how to be an amazing person that I am now.

You taught me how to also value and cherish things that I have or had.

I love that about you.

It's been a while since I've even really been on Wattpad to be honest. I've downloaded, deleted and re downloaded this app numerous times man I don't even remember the last time I wrote on here.

I'm very thankful for giving us a chance. We both had amazing moments and I hope one day you can do the same with her.

One day we shall reunite and make more memories as good friends.

Well happy belated birthday nah nah.