Just Because..

First things first, I felt bad that you were feeling pissed about the whole messaging him thing. I personally didn't tell you because of this. I don't like you feeling like "oh you can do it, you did it anyways why not do what you want babe." I don't like it.

Anyways, today I saw a vid that was cute. It was a couple that hugged each other after being apart and far away I believe. I loved it cause it showed that distance really isn't much it just shows that no matter how far someone is, the love doesn't fade; it grows. And that's how our love is, it grows bigger and bigger. And I love that.

I love everything about you. From your lips to your chest. To your smile to your hugs. I love how you make me forget about things and just feel like I'm loved. I just love being in your arms and just feeling like there's nothing to worry about. You lift that weight off my shoulders. Even though it's not much.

There is something I've noticed though.

You've been there for me after everything we've been through. Like I've pushed your ass so far that you still manage to be by my side like nothing happened. I mean shit I'm amazed. Like it makes me smile knowing that you're my boyfriend. You're right be dealing my annoying, crazy ass. I honestly don't know how you do it, but you got patience baby. Really got a lot of patience. And I love that part of you as well.

Not a lot if people have dealt with me for so long, but you. You've managed to deal with it. We've done everything I believe teens should be doing at our age. Like normally everybody is fucking other people, or doing drugs and partying. You and I don't do a lot of fucking, but we definitely don't do drugs or party too much. And I love that. Lml I said that again ending this paragraph.

But in all honesty, there is nothing being hidden. I don't want to put you in that predicament. I love making you feel like you're my everything. And make you feel the love I feel.

One day in like 10 years, you are gonna see me walk down the aisle in that blue dress only it'll be in white. And you'll cry when you hear my vows. And I'll cry harder cause my dream officially came true.

Yours truly, your future wife Paloma.