11/12/15

Well after a week I believe, we have finally seen each other. Lord I felt blessed to see you. When I saw you as I exited the restaurant and you were in Dunkin looking for me. I instantly was smiling. You asked me what we wanted to do and it was funny cause I didn't want to do. In the end we ended up going home. It was great just seeing you.

Then we got downstairs in the station and I poked you a bit with the umbrella and I laughed cause it was cute.

I wanted to slap you was talking about how you wasn't gonna be able to go next Thursday. Then your ass was talking shit saying you said you was joking. But I couldn't stop looking at your lips. That's the thing. I wanted to get every bite I could get today. I wanted to kiss your lips every chance I could get.

But what I loved the most was the train ride. You and I always have fun on the train but today it was nice. Not nice it was amazing. I wish I could redo it again. Sadly I don't have anymore words to say. Gonna type the other chapter to your second favorite book, cause this is your first favorite favorite.

I love you baby.

Nah there's more to say.

I could not leave you!! I ran back so many times that I loved it. Every time I ran back I felt good just kissing you. It was amazing knowing that you were there. I love it babe, I love that feeling I get with you.

I honestly can't stop smiling every time I'm around you. I fucking love you babeee 😩😭