To My One And Only

So yesterday was a unexpected day for us. I went to the car show and asked if you could come, surprisingly he agreed and said yes. It was your fort time. You had fun, you ate a Korean hot dog, saw beautiful and cool cars. You spent time with me, spoke about serious things and kissed a lot. I was supposed to write a chapter last week but I didn't and I owe you one. So here it is...

I LOVE YOU!

There that's it.

Just kidding, uh I really don't know what to write. I miss grabbing your hair and scratching your neck. I miss the one you smile when I stare at you or the way your body tenses when I tickle you and the way you say "I love you more". I just can't get this stuff out of my head. I like the way we are together. The say we perfectly are for each other. I just love us, is that crazy or weird? I think if I wasn't with you I'd be lost. I'm lost for words when it comes to writing a chapter for you. I don't know it's just a lot of stuff to say but can't manage to write it. That's why when I see you I smile, or laugh. Whenever you ask me "what I'm doing" I say candy crush, cleaning or reading; I really want to say "omw to your house to cuddle" but I can't. Omg babe it's really been 9 months. I can't bare to stand not being with you. I hate the fact that we've known each for so long, yet were now dating. But it's okay, we're together now. And for now I won't forget those words you tell me every day " I love you more babe".

I always will love you back.

I can't stand being apart from you.