A quick kiss goodbye

after the ship was all set the three boys got ready to go look around and make sure it was safe seeing as nami said the island was very dangerous. "Why can't we come along again." Brook asked as franky crossed his big arms over his cola fridge. "Because you guys have to not only watch the ship but the ladies." Sanji reminded them as chopper came from his office with you right behind him with a couple first aid kits just in case.

You handed out the first aid kits in the boys back packs as they got ready to go everyone was telling them to be careful and stay safe. You had finished packing their bags as zoro walked over and gave you a small smile. "Hey." He said. "I got your bags ready i got you some smacks hidden in a deep pocket so luffy couldn't smell it right off the rip." You told him and he chuckled. "Thanks, we shouldn't be gone long" he said. "Well don't rush, it's a bog island have some fun while your out there." You told him smiling at him then you could hear all the boys saying they would see everyone later. "Marimo time to go." Sanji said and zoro rolled his eyes collecting his back pack and the other two from you. "Alright i'll see you later." He said surprising you with a quick kiss to the lips. "Bye." He smiled at you and walked over to the boys handed out back packs and they headed out.

Your face lite up like a firework and bright red as nami walked over and smirked at you. Putter her arm on your shoulder leaning on you. "So, why the red face." She asked sarcastically because knowing her tone she already seen. "Oh wow." Was the first thing to come out of your mouth. "he kissed you." She nudged you. "Yeah and i don't think he knows he did." You said and after that nami and robin stole you away to talk for a while.

*meanwhile with the boys.*

Zoro and sanji followed behind luffy as they ran into the island as the ship grew smaller and farther out of sight. They decided where to go and zoro stopped for a second and thought for another second. taking a surprised breath in he blushed. "Oh boy," he said and luffy and sanji looked at him for a second. "Whats wrong zoro." Luffy asked. "N-nothing i misstepped thats all." He said not telling them the misstep had nothing to do with his feet.

After a full day of adventures and fun and exploring zoro only got lost twice and luffy only fell down one hill getting a hand full of scrapes but he was ok other than that sanji patched him up with the first aid kit in his bag. The only thing to watch out for on the island are the really big animals witch if you leave alone you'll be fine.

Later that day it was about time to go to bed so you had already hit it and was fast asleep. When zoro got on the ship he looked around for you till he asked nami. "Hey wheres (y/n) he asked and she smirked at him. "She went to sleep me and robin talked her to death." She smiled. "But you can talk to her about that little kiss tomorrow." She teased him walking away making him blush a little again.

The next morning you got out of bed before the other girls and went to the grass and stretched out oddly enough as you did zoro came out and did the same. "Oh hey your awake early." He said and you smiled and nodded still stretching. There was an awkward silence for a minute before you broke the silence. "So did you guys have fun yesterday i went to sleep before you guys got back." You said. "Yeah there were crazy huge animals but they weren't a problem." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "So about yesterday before we left." He said and you blushed a little. "I don't know how to explain why i did that, i mean, i guess i'm trying to say, i took a misstep" he said blushing. "I wanted to tell you i loved you before i kissed you but i got distracted and just kissed you without thinking." He said and you smiled at him. "You love me." You blushed smiling. "Well yeah i have for a while so i wanted to tell you, how i felt, before it was to late." He said.

"Your right on time cause i love you too." You smiled at him. He let out a relieved sigh getting closer to you and pulling you close. "Then i can do this." He said kissing you longer then last time. "Yeah i guess you can." You smiled at him. "I love you (y/n)" he said smiling at you. "I love you too zoro." You said smiled back at him. The two of you were inseparable all day.

The end.