True loves kiss

"(Y/n) wait" he yelled as you kept running away "I don't know you" you finally yelled as he man had stopped dead in his tracks as you continued to run from the huge ship you had no recollection of. millions of thought ran a muck in your brain you felt insane. You where confused scared and a little embarrassed. you had woken up in a strange room with two other women you didn't know. So you got dressed in clothes you knew where yours along with a bracelet made out of string. it was a little worn and poorly made but you didn't care you felt it was yours and took it with you.

After you found your way out you where stopped by a man with green hair asking why you where up so early confused you didn't say anything and scared you ran off the ship to the island that the ship happened to be docked on. He had ran after you until you finally yelled you didn't know him.

Frankly you didn't know yourself all that well either. You ran a little ways until you figured you where far enough away just to find there where no towns or other people you were screwed. You had checked yourself for puncture wounds (like needles) or head injury but nothing you where fine. You had sat down by a tree to catch your breath. You held your head in your hands to think.

"Ok how did I get there, how did that guy know my name, and where the hell is my home town." You asked aloud. You where frustrated and didn't know what to do. you knew your name was (y/n) and you knew your age was (#) >that's a number sign not a hashtag< but what you didn't know was how you got here or why.

You wanted to cry you where so frustrated. "(Y/n), where are you" you heard the mans voice again and you put your hands over your mouth to keep yourself quiet. you could also hear foots steps coming your direction. not knowing what to do you just stayed there silent. "what did you mean by 'you don't know me'" he asked shouting incase you where far away but it sounded like he was on the other side of the tree. "if anything you know me best." he said in a almost sad tone to his voice as the foot steps stopped. "was it because of what i told you last night." he asked himself not even talking to you anymore. "it's true, if you can hear me please let me help you, or at least talk to me." he yelled out to you. "robin said you took the bracelet i gave you, i gave that to you last night too." he said and you looked at the old poorly made bracelet on your wrist.

you stood up being sure you where still hidden from his sight. you turned and looked at him he was looking all around. "you know i have no sense of direction so i'm stuck out here until luffy finds me or i find you." he said almost joking around. he had brought his hands to his head and rubbed a little to figure out what next.

just as he turned away you turned and ran away again but you had stepped on a twig and he tried to catch up to you again. "(y/n), wait at least talk to me." he yelled after you. "stop following me." you yelled back. "not until i know whats going on." he yelled back and you slowed down until you stopped. he tried to step closer but you wouldn't let him. "i don't," you paused about to cry but holding it back. "i don't know where i am, how i got here i don't remember anything, the last thing i do remember was laying down into my bed and falling asleep in my house on my home island and the next thing i know i'm here somewhere i've never been and i don't know who you are but you must know me because your calling my name and," you ranted but you where stopped by the tears running down your face you couldn't make them stop. "i'm so freaking confused i don't know what to do." you cried.

"zoro" he said and you looked at him. "w-what." you asked weakly looking at him for a second before wiping the tears from your face and trying to calm down. "my name, is zoro, i'm a swordsmen, and your my best friend and i fell in love with you after a little while, last night i told you how i felt, you said you felt the same and i gave you that bracelet i made for you." he said and you where shocked to hear this information. "you like to watch me train all the time, (fav color) is your favorite color, anything (fav color) is amazing to you. ah~ what else." he said rubbing the back of his neck looking for more to tell you. you didn't say anything. you walked up to zoro and gave him a sudden hug he didn't respond at first but he then quickly put his arms around you and gave you a reassuring hug.

you slightly cried into his chest lightly soaking his shirt but he didn't mind at all. "i'm scared, i'm confused and my minds a total mess right now." you said and he lightly chuckled. "i would be too, suddenly not knowing where you are or whats going on, i can't imagine whats in your head, but i love you and i won't give up on you, no matter how crazy you are." he said sarcastically making you laugh a little at his joke. "i see what i see in you, if that makes sense" you said still hugging his. "(y/n)" zoro said and the way he said it sent a small sweet shiver up your spine. you looked up to him as he moved his hands to about your waist and gently caressed your check with one hand, you blushed as he got closer to your face.

As your lips touched his you froze as the memories came rushing back, when he let you go you looked at the man you remembered you loved and hugged him again and started to cry again. before zoro could say anything your legs gave out from under you and the two on you where now on your knees and you where holding him crying. "i'm sorry i shouldn't have-" you cut him off. "no no no," you paused pulling away smiling wiping the tears away one last time. "i remember, everything now, i'm so happy, i love you so much i can't believe i forgot that even if it was only a short time." you said hugging him again and he smiled. "it's fine i'm just happy you remember i don't care if you forget i'll just have to remind you." he said and you pulled him into another loving passionate kiss before he carried you home to the sunny and everyone else, and have chopper check you out to be sure you where healthy.

just as you where walking away form the woods, you directing zoro witch way to go, an old woman stood by a tree it didn't matter if she was in sight or not no one could see her or her house just a little ways behind her. "i see the spell was lifted." she chuckled. "true loves kiss is hard to resist after all." she said turning home and awaiting the next pair of lovers to test for true love and true loves kiss.

the end.

(so until next time shipmates, i'll see you the next time the ship sets sail. <3)