Indirect kiss

you and zoro had been hanging out a lot lately you didn't mind you liked to hang out with him. little did he know you had a major crush on him. most of the time you would hang out in the crows nest.

up in the crows nest you and zoro where just relaxing he was laying down shirtless on the bench and you where sitting next to him and you where laughing and having a good time. "(y/n)-chwan i have a drink for you~, moss head you get one too." sanji said coming up into the crows nest. he walked over and handed you your drink and set zoros down next to him on the floor. after he smiled and blew you a kiss he left the room leaving the two of you alone again as you take a few sips of your drink.

"so, when was the next island again." zoro asked with his eyes shut as you set your cup down and look at him. "i don't remember we can ask nami when we go down for dinner in a little while." you said not noticing that zoro had picked up a cup and taken a sip from the straw that was in both cups. "thats true." he said you reached for your cup and noticed only zoros was on the floor still next to where you set yours.

"um, zoro i think thats my cup." you said slightly blushing. "oh sorry." he said still drinking it. "so you keep drinking it." you said embarrassed. "whats the mater just drink the other one their the same drink right." he said not knowing you had already taken a sip from the same straw. "but i already started that one." you said not wanting to look zoro's direction out of embarrassment. "it's like an indirect kiss." you said to your self not knowing zoro had heard you. "oh thats what your worried about." he said and you turned back to him confused. "worried about what." you asked looking at him with now only a slight blush. "don't worry i don't mind, i like you too." he said and you blushed madly while now unable to look away from the totally calm ma sitting next to you.

"you like me to" you asked. "well yeah who can resist you." he said and you smiled a little. "then an indirect kiss doesn't bother you at all." you asked then suddenly zoro was close to your face close enough to feel his breath on your lips not helping the blush already on your face. "it does bother me a little because its not a real kiss." he said inching closer and closer to your face until his lips brushed against yours and then he let his lip rest on your for a second then he pulled away and smiled at you. "i love you (y/n)" he said smiling at you and you smiled back. "i love you too." you said as he finished your drink.

the end.