when you don't feel like smiling.

you let out a huge sigh totally bored and not even a though about smiling right now. you where in a bad mood, for no reason at all. boredom didn't help at all in fact that maybe made it worse. your arms where crossed over your chest and you where laying down on the benches.

you tried to entertain yourself quite a few times before so far today, you tried reading, taking a small nap, and all sorts of your favorite activities with the rest of the crew but nothing made your smile last today and you couldn't figure yourself out. "hey" you where interrupted by an annoyed voice that you knew to well. "hey yourself whats up." you asked back. zoro had came into the crows nest and sat next to you on the floor. "are you still in a crappy mood." he asked. "i'm not in a bad mood, i'm bored." you said not sounding like you where in a good mood. "you sound like it." he said and you turned to be on your stomach. "why do you care so much." you asked.

"cause your bumming me out knowing you are so irritated" he said and you where confused a little but didn't mind it. "so what did you plan to do entertain me or something." you teased. "well i'll give it a shot if you'll lighten your damn mood." he said teasing at the end being serious about entertaining you. "really" you asked. "sure why not what do you want to happen." he asked you rolled your eyes in a playful way but still no smile. "try me." you said sitting up and he joined you on the bench.

"alright then i'll show you a magic trick i've seen usopp do before" zoro said smiling at you. "alright" you agrees not entertained. "let me see your hands." he asked and you let him do what he wanted with them. "ok just put them like this." he said showing you to put your hands next to each-other your first fingers overlapping. "ok now i put my hand like this." he said gently as he slid his fingers in between yours. your pointer fingers in the middle and your middle fingers where trapped in his hand.

he glanced from your hands to you eyes every now and again as if deciding how he would make his next move. his eyes where soft almost loving absorbing every inch of your face and hands as he looked you over. "you can't pull them away right." he asked softly making you slightly blush but he didn't notice or care for that matter.

you tried to tug your hands out of his single hand with force but they didn't budge he had them in tight not letting go. "nope" you said slightly entertained wondering what he would do next. "so now you can't get away from me." zoro smiled evilly at you when you noticed his other hand at your side and he started tickling you. you burst into a fit of laughter unable to stop yourself from smiling and laughing. "s-stop it that tickles." you said between laughs. when he did stop you looked at him smiling.

he looked deep into your eyes you blushed more. zoro had gently pulled you closer to him with your hands and his at your side. "it's better when you smile." he said in an almost whisper witch you thought was way sexy. what you also hadn't noticed was that zoro put one of your arms over his head so you had one hand over each shoulder and he had made it so you could take back your hands. he let go of your hands and put his hand on your neck caressing where your head and neck connected around your jaw. his thumb even went to trace your bottom lip for a second before pulling you closer slightly turning your face away from his.

he let his lips gently touch your check before he went to let you go. you locked your fingers behind his head and kept him where he was. "so now you can't get away from me." you copied what he had said before. "nope" he said smiling at you as you pulled him closer to you and let him tack back over. as he gently caressed your lip with his thumb you teased him by licking it and pulling into him more. you smiled at him and waited for the magic touch but you got something else. "i have to say something before i kiss you." he said resting his forehead on yours staring deeply into your eyes. "ok" you said wanting his lips to touch yours not talk.

"i have to tell you i love you i have for a while, when i first felt this way i didn't know what to do i just wanted to see you happy thats all i wanted and thats all i do want, so if you don't feel the same you don't have to kiss me" he said and you melted at his expression. "zoro" you said and he shut his eyes fearing the worst. "i love you." you said smiling at him. "nothing would make me happier right now then kissing you by the way." you said slightly teasing. "then i'll make you happy." he smiled at you brushing his lips close to your but not yet touching. when your lips connected you felt a slight shock like static in your chest.

you pulled him in deeper making the kiss deeper you could feel it everywhere in your entire body that you loved this man with everything you had. he broke the kiss and smiled and so did you. "wow" he said pulling you into another hot and steamy kiss making you smile even when before you didn't feel so much like smiling.

the end

@JayJayStiles X) hope you like it.