To tipsy to walk home.

"neh~ zoro, how much longer." you whined as the swordsmen carried you piggyback style home to the ship. "how would i know we'll get there when we get there." he shrugged. "thats boring," you said resting your head on his shoulder letting your arms hang over his shoulders as well.

"how much did you even drink." he asked you turning to see your slightly pink face. "enough to have fun till now." you smiled to him, knowing you only had a few and you weren't really all that drunk. "i like you, your a cool guy." you said playing with zoros earrings. "stop that." he said jerking his head away from your hands playing with his dangling accessory. "but i do i like you allot." you said smiling to him. it was clear he didn't believe you. "(y/n), if you want to get to the ship faster you should stop messing with my earrings, i can walk slower you know." he said and you pouted leaving his earring be.

you rested your chin on zoros shoulder pouting as you watched the world moving in front of you as he walked. "i've never felt like this before." you mumbled. "what drunk," zoro asked. "thats not true you got drunk just the other day too didn't you." he asked. "thats not it." you said and you kinda blushed over your already pink face. "you feel sick." he asked raising an eyebrow. "no" you stated. you let out a sigh and hugged zoros neck and resting your forehead on his shoulder instead of your chin. "i like you zoro, your a good guy." you said and you where serious about liking him you had grown to like zoro quite allot even had a crush on him.

"yeah yeah, you said that before you say it every time." he said rolling his eyes to you. "but i mean it i like you." you said trying to admit your feelings while he thought you where drunk probably was never a good idea being as you've tried it twice before this. "yeah i know you do." he said playing along with you.

you shut up. you just hugged his neck pretending he had said he felt the same. you kept your head on his shoulder until he stopped walking for a second. you didn't move you where sad. you felt zoro turn his head to look back at you. you had your eyes shut so maybe he thought you where asleep. you felt bad for not asking him what he was looking at or if he knew where he was going, but you pushed this feeling aside and rested your eyes and head but didn't fall asleep.

a short second passed before zoro continued walking. you felt zoro take a deep breath and sigh it out. you hated how he would dismiss your feelings like he did, but you understood you had been drinking and zoro knew that all to well when people drink that say things that don't mean. you picked up your head and rested your chin on him again. "you awake now." he asked. "yeah," you said sounding sad it was just like you where about to cry but you didn't feel the need. "(y/n)" zoro whispered as if asking if you where ok. "you know, i'm not drunk i only had one or two drinks before you came in." you said admitting you weren't drunk. "then why am i carrying you" he asked but he didn't sound irritated he actually sounded like he would laugh.

"so when i say i like you, i mean it." you said and you glanced at his face and seen he was slightly smiling. "well then." he said and he stopped setting you down. you pouted for a second before you where caught off guard by a sweet pair of lips on yours for a matter of seconds.

"i like you too." zoro smiled to you taking your hand in his. "really." you asked. "well i did just kiss you." he teased a little. "only my feelings are a lot stronger then just 'like'." zoro said slightly blushing turning his head to avoid the blush from being seen. "i love you too." you smiled to him hugging him as tight as you could.

"then how about another kiss" he asked holding you close to him and you nodded. he sweetly caressed your check before taking your sweet lips to his in a passionate loving kiss holding your side with his free hand. when he let you go you both smiled at him. "now theres only one problem." zoro smirked a little. "what." you asked concerned. "we're lost, you let me walk us home remember." he teased and you both looked around for a minute before laughing at how lost you were.

the end

so until next time shipmates, i'll see you the next time the ship sets sail.