kiss da girl <3

You and zoro had been sitting in your room on your bed listening to music just sitting there playing with your (h/l) (h/c) hair while zoro just relaxed with his arms crossed over his chest with his eyes closed. you had been sitting across from each-other. you had your phone set up on your ihome so you didn't have to share headphones witch zoro found annoying anyways.

you weren't paying any attention to the music all that much you would look at the screen every time it got quiet to make sure it was still playing. you where just sitting there brushing and playing with your hear while blushing every time you heard a love song come on. earlier zoro asked you not to skip any of the songs unless you both agreed on it. you where bummed because you so far had only skipped the songs your dad liked or the ones mom would get and not tell anyone she got.

you let your hair fall in your face as you listened to the music change to the next song. you heard the first 4 words and you snapped your head up and to your phone. "percussion, strings, winds, words" the low but sweet voice that played Sebastian from the little mermaid started singing as you blushed madly. you didn't bother asking to change the song cause you knew zoro would just say no or ask why and you would be embarrassed either way.

"there you see her sitting there across the way, she don't got a lot to say but theres something about her," the song had just made you blush at the thought of the part of the movie where they almost kiss. it was driving you nuts having this song play as you sat across from a guy you secretly wanted to kiss. "and you don't know why but your dying to try, you wanna kiss the girl." you peeked through your hair and noticed zoro looking at you. "you ok" he asked. "yeah" you said trying not to let your voice break of embarrassment.

"yes, you want her, look at her you know you do, possible she wants you too there is one way to ask her," you continued to play with your hair and slightly blush having calmed down by thinking that zoro wouldn't actually try anything being a not very emotional person he wouldn't try. "you don't take the word, not a single word, go on and kiss the girl," you noticed zoro re-shut his eyes so you looked at him for a minute just watching him sit there for a second.

you where sitting on your bed sitting criss cross the both of you. you had more bed behind you then zoro did, zoro was leaning up against the wall with a slight gap between him and the wall. you had enough room to lay down if you wanted but you decided to stay where you where. "sing with me now, sha-la-la-la-la-la, my oh my, looks like the boys to shy he ain't gunna kiss da girl sha-la-la-la-la-la, ain't that sad, ain't it a shame, to bad, he's gunna miss, the girl," the song went to the little music break and thats when you noticed zoro seemed frustrated.

"you ok over there." you asked. "i'm fine (y/n)" zoro said in a frustrated but sort of sexy tone. "alright good to know." you said knowing he wasn't fine something was bothering him. you decided to lay down on your extra bed space and you cover your eyes with your forearm leaving your hand open and your other arm closer to your side. your hair was the only thing of yours that was hanging off the bed.

the music break ended and the lyrics continued. "now's your moment (ya ya ya) floating in a blue lagoon (ya ya ya), boy, you better do it soon, no time will be better, (ya ya ya ya ya ya)" you still blushed bit at the same time you felt zoro move on the bed and it made you slightly nervous. "she don't say a word, and she won't say a word, until you kiss the girl," you could hear zoro breathing and moving around a little making you blush.

"sha-la-la-la-la-la, don't be scared you got the mood prepared, go on and kiss the girl, sha-la-la-la-la-la, don't stop now, don't try to hide it how, you wanna kiss the girl," you felt the bed moving more and more near your legs and you couldn't hear zoro anymore but you didn't care to hear any thing right now,

"sha-la-la-la-la-la, floating along, and listen to the song, the song say kiss the girl, sha-la-la-la-la-la, music play, do what the music say, you wanna kiss the girl," no more noise could be heard from the end of the bed but you had felt like zoros weight was more over your legs. you felt all at once that zoro put an arm next to your head and his hand in your hand that was over your face and he pulled your arm next to your head like his other arm holding your hand gently but at the same time so you cant get away.

"kiss the girl, you wanna kiss the girl, gonna kiss the girl, go on and kiss the girl" as this last part of the song played zoro had gotten closer and closer to your lips and you blushed like mad and on the last note of the song he kissed your lips gently and you gladly kissed back. when you parted lips he leaned to your ear and whispered. "i love you (y/n)" he whispered while you smiled and held his hand in return. "i love you too zoro" you said smiled at the green haired lover boy.

the end.