taken by love

(i'm not going to lie this one was a little hard to write but i did my best on it so enjoy.)

one night you where walking home when you noticed something weird on your door. a note was taped to your door with colored duct tape it was a (shade, ex: rotten, pair, lime, neon:) green tape you unlocked your door and took the note in to have a better look as it was getting darker outside.

you took the note in as you set your things down where they went in your house. you sat on the couch in the living room and read the note that concerned you but not to the point of calling the police. "i'll make you mine again." you read the note aloud to yourself as you got a call you where startled but you answered it anyways. "hello" you asked into your cell phone it was your ex boyfriend [ex's name = (x)] "hey (y/n) want me back yet" he asked over the phone sounding obviously drunk. "no (x) i don't and come to think of it if you call me drunk one more time i'll call the police on you for irritated harassment." you said quickly hanging up on him.

you heard a knock on your door. you went to the door and no one was there but an envelope with another note inside. "open me" he said on the top in the same hand writing as the first note. when you re-closed the door you opened the note to find a small roll of the same tape that was on the first note then you found a blindfold in it as well. you felt something cold on the side of your neck and you looked to see a knife.

"you want to stay alive put the blind fold on and the tape over your mouth and stay quiet." a strong voice you couldn't recognize behind you said and you did as you where told. "can i keep the tape off i-if i don't say anything or make noise." you asked just barely able to talk the tears already threatening to give way to the strong barrier you had over them. "promise me you won't and i'll allow you that." the voice said. "i promise and i never break promises." you said telling the truth as long as you've lived you have never broken a single promise. "fine but stay quiet until i say you can talk." he said and you where silent the rest of the time.

he picked you up bridle style knowing you couldn't beat him you just let him take you away hoping your neighbors would notice you being gone for a little while they would call help. when he finally set you down you had noticed you where on a bed. he set you down so you where laying down. "you can sit up if you'd like." he said and you did you sprang up. "you can also take that off if you want." he said. "that's fine, if your going to hurt or kill me i'd rather not see it coming." you said clearly crying under the blind fold. "i'd like to see your eyes again (y/n)" he said. "how do you know my name." you say to him where ever he was.

"i, i just do ok can you please show me your eyes." he said sounding confused himself. "ok i'll take it off." you said slowly removing the blindfold from your eye then gently opening them as they betray you with a few more dripping tears down your checks. "please don't, please don't cry your making me feel bad." he said you you seen him there pacing back and forth in front of you with his hands on his head. "you took me from home i'm sad thats what we do when we're sad we cry, right" you asked. you wished you could have seen this guys face but he had on a mask that made even eye contact impossible for you.

lucky you, you could see his hair. it was a moss color green and he had been pacing so you hadn't noticed the 3 gold earrings on his left side that reminded you of an old friend of yours. "i have to, i have to," he kept repeating to himself. "i had a friend, w-with green hair like that." you paused and he stood facing his back to you. "he had moss green hair and 3 earrings like you have on the left side, one of my friends introduced me to him one day and we became friends, his name was roronoa zoro," you paused again and the guy was frozen in his tracks so you kept talking.

"he was 19 years old at the time he still would be now, he liked sake and to make me laugh," you said tears streaming down your face remembering your friend. "i-i had fallen in love with zoro but he had to leave and one day i got a not saying he would be back and my friend that introduced us had told me that she over heard a conversation," you tried to stop your voice from cracking because you where crying to much. "she told me he had fought the worlds greatest swordsmen and was killed there was to much blood and he died before he came back, that was the last i heard about him, but i promised myself and him that i would stay strong and stay happy as long as i could he never liked to see me cry or upset," you choked out the last words. "he said it made him sad as well." you said covering your face with your hands leaning your head down.

"still don't" the guy said and you picked up your head and looked at him tears still coming down your rosy cheeks. "what did you say" you asked. "i still don't like seeing you cry, this time i made you cry and i'm sorry." he said. "i'm sorry i'm confused." you said wiping your face somewhat dry. the guy come over knelt down in front of you and took off his mask. "nice to see you again (y/n)" he said and you couldn't believe your eyes it was zoro still alive and obviously well.

"but you" you said hesitantly he stood up and moved his shirt out of the way to see the huge scar under it. "i never died but at the time i wish i had, better then getting my ass kicked right." he admitted. "and truth be told, i love you too, (y/n)" he said and you didn't even blush you got up and hugged him. "oh my god i love you so much zoro please never leave again promise me you won't die on me again." you cried on his shoulder as you hugged him tight. "i promise, promise me the same." he asked you and you laughed a little. "of course i promise" you said and he tapped on you and he smiled at you when you pulled away a little and you just went for it and kissed him while still hugging him with the same phrase over and over again he still loved to hear it from you. "i love you."

the end