"No, no good. There were other images of Margaret...Margaret?" Sherlock asked himself and I looked at him confused.

"You know who she is?" John asked.

"Thatcher present at the first break-in. Why would a monomaniac fixate on just one?" Sherlock asked himself. He picked up more of the plaster with tweezers and he smirked. "Ooh."

"What?" John asked.

"Blood. Quite a bit of it, too." Sherlock said placing the new piece under the scope. "Was there any injury at the crime scene?"

"Nah." Lestrade said peeking at his watch.

"Then our suspect must have cut themselves breaking the bust." He put the blood splattered plaster piece back in the small back.

"Come on." Sherlock said.

"Holborn?" Lestrade asked.

"Lambeth." Sherlock said.

"Lambeth? Why?" Lestrade asked confused.

"To see Toby." Sherlock said.

"Ah, right. Who?" John asked.

"You'll see." Sherlock said.

"Right. You coming?" John asked Lestrade.

"No. He's got a lunch date with a brunette forensic officer that he doesn't want to be late for." Sherlock said.

"Oh!" I smiled at Lestrade.

"Who told you?" Lestrade asked.

"The right sleeve of your jacket... plus the formaldehyde mixed with your cologne... and your complete inability to stop looking at your watch. Have a good time." Sherlock said and Lestrade smirked.

"I will." He replied.

"Trust me, though, she's not right for you." Sherlock said typing something quickly on his phone as they walked out to the landing.

"What?" Lestrade asked when Sherlock stopped to turn and look at me.

"She's not the one." Sherlock shrugged. "You coming?" Sherlock turned to me.

"May I?" I smiled.

"Of course," he replied taking my hand.

"Well, thank you, Mystic Meg." Lestrade finished walking down the steps.

"How'd you work all that out?" John asked Sherlock.

"She's got three children in Rio that he doesn't know about." Sherlock responded pulling his phone back out.

"Are you just making this up?" John asked.

"Possibly." Sherlock added and I rolled my eyes at him as I grabbed my coat from the rack behind the door. I slid it on as Sherlock grabbed one of his scarfs and put it around my neck.

"Who's Toby?" John asked as we all walked out.

********************

"There's a kid I know, hacker, brilliant hacker, one of the world's best. He got himself into serious trouble with the Americans a couple of years ago. He hacked into the Pentagon's security system, and I managed to get him off the charge. Therefore, he owes me a favor." Sherlock said as we stood outside a door of an apartment.

"So, how does that help us?" John asked as Sherlock held me close to his side.

"What?" Sherlock asked.

"Toby the hacker." John said.

"Toby's not the hacker." Sherlock said.

"What?" John asked. A young man opened the door and Sherlock smiled at him.

"All right, Craig?" Sherlock asked him.

"All right, Sherlock?" Craig smiled then looked at me. "Oh," he muffled as he looked down at the ground.

"This is my girlfriend Liz and my friend John," Sherlock added noticing Craig's wandering eyes.

"Craig's got a dog!" Sherlock smiled as a bloodhound with a leash snuck past the kid and to Sherlock.

"So I see." John added.

"Good boy!" Sherlock smiled leaning down to the dog.

We began walking down the road and a few blocks later we arrived on John's road.

"Hiya!" I heard Mary's voice as she came out from their house, Rosie with her.

"Mary, what are you-?" John began.

"No, we-we agreed we would never bring Rosie out on a case." John said.

"No, exactly, so," She began and handed Rosie to John. "Don't wait up. Hey, Sherlock." She smiled over to us and I smirked.

"Hey." Sherlock responded.

"But ... Mary, what are you doing here?" John asked.

"She's better at this than you." Sherlock said.

"Better?" John asked.

"So I texted her." Sherlock continued.

"Hang on. Mary's better than me?" John asked and I couldn't help but smirk a bit.

"Well, she is a retired super-agent with a terrifying skill set. Of course she's better."

"Yeah, okay."

"Nothing personal." Sherlock said.

"What, so I'm supposed to just go home now, am I?" John asked.

"Oh, what do you think, Sherlock? Shall we take him with us?"

"John or the dog?" Sherlock asked.

"Ha-ha, that's funny." John smirked.

"John." Mary responded.

"Well..." Sherlock began.

"He's handy and loyal." Mary said.

"That's hilarious." John added. "Is it too early for a divorce?"

"Aww!" Mary frowned at him.

"Barnicot's house, then. Anyone up for a trudge? Keep up. He's fast." Sherlock said holding Toby's leash tight. 

______________________________________________________________

Well. Yep.

Vote and Comment so I know to continue :)