Chapter Thirty-Two: Piece Of Mind

Start from the beginning

"Well damn bitch I ain't know I had the juice like that.."

"I really missed you Ed.." I mumbled still holding onto him. He kissed my forehead pulling away.

"I missed you too nami..but damn you act like I just up and fucked you over.." I chuckled shaking my head as I stared up at him. "Bitch you gone let me in or-"

"Can we talk..in private please Edward?"

"Alright can I come in?"

"No...not here, Robyn is here."

"Well shït lemme go say hi to my bitch."

"No Edward...now isn't the time, can we please talk in private?" He stared at me with a questioning look, I just pleaded because I really needed his advice.

"Alright..let's go namz." I nodded my head an grabbed my key and phone from the counter top and followed Edward out the door. "Why you don't want me to see rih?"

"It's nothing bad..I just need your advice." Edward looked away from time to look in front of him, I truly needed my bestfriend.

~~~~~

"Alright Lani baby what's wrong?" Edward asked me as he sat between my legs, I honestly didn't know how I was feeling right now..I was a little bit out of it. "Kehlani?"

"Yes?"

"What's wrong? What Is going on with Robyn?"

"I partially have no idea.."

"Partially? Oh hell what she done did..I'll whoop her sexy ass namz..just say the word and I'll yank her ass up by her damn forehead." I shook my head scratching my forehead.

"No Edward.."

"Then bitch what is it?"

"She's just..been acting fidgety, and Very stand off ish..every since she came to visit me..she's been extremely strange."

"Strange how?"

"I don't know yet..but it's bothering me and I want her to tell me what's going on with her."

"Well Lani Im sure she has a good explanation for it, don't sweat that shit Nami..she's maybe just stressed from all the constant trips to these photoshoots and studio hearings for the album."

"Yea..yea maybe your right Edward.."

"Bitch when am I not right?" I chuckle shrugging my shoulders. "So where is she now?"

"She's asleep in my room.."

"Well go check on Ms. Fenty before she has to leave you again..don't mind me I'll be smoking on a blunt for the rest of the day..trynna come through afterwards?"

"Nah..I'm holding off on the weed for a bit."

"Ok..see you Nami.."

"Bye Edward." Edward hugged my head and kissed my forehead before getting up from the couch, I watched him walk over to the door and let himself out leaving me along. I really hope what Edward was telling could possibly be true, because I'm really worried about Robyn and it's really affecting me to the max.