prologue

Jung Hoseok had never missed a day of school, let alone, purposely decided to not go; in fact, he was the type to go to school even if the world was collapsing around him. This was mainly due to the fact that it was the only place he would be able to see his only friend, Min Yoongi, the two were like paper and glue. They were never seen apart without the other.

Ever since primary school, they had befriended each other and Hoseok had made Yoongi promise numerous times to never forget who each other were, even when Yoongi started falling for the ingenious Park Jimin he had told Hoseok not to be stupid, that no matter what, they would always be friends

But Hoseok wouldn't stop nagging Yoongi till those simple words escaped his lipsー"Yes Hoseok, I'm your best friend, and I promise that through thick and thin, I will always be by your side."ーYoongi would often start laughing and say how weird Hoseok was to make him recite these words as if it was gospel truth.

Yet, there was a reason why Hoseok did this, he knew that someday Yoongi wouldn't be by his side anymore, he knew that Yoongi would stop saying that sentence all together, that he would forget the wholehearted friendship that they shared. And, like Hoseok had foretold, he did.

And it was all because of Hoseok.

❁❁❁

hello, yes it is me again,
so I have decided to finally make a sequel to 'green tea'.
the ship that will be portrayed in this book is vhope.
although, i will be making quite a few references to 'green tea' in this book.
it will explain what happened to hoseok, taehyung and jungkook
i will also add some yoonmin and namjin, hehhe,
i would like to remind you again that before you read any further
this is a sequel to another story of mine named 'green tea'
i will hopefully update every saturday/sunday, thank you!

d.w