Bruce Wayne - Batman

Age-

Age-

41

Years active-

1999-present

Base-

Gotham City

Physical Appearance-

                                    Hair- Black

                                    Eyes- Blue

                                    Height- 6"2

                                    Weight- 200lb

Skills-

After traveling the world and seeking out masters of several different martial art techniques, after 6 years, he becomes highly proficient and he combines them to create his own unique style. He is a superior hand-to-hand combatant only few outmatch him. During the 6 years, he takes a deep interest in forensics. And soon finds that he has a natural aptitude as a detective. His skills as a detective soon outweigh his excellent fighting capabilities after honing in this skill he is soon able to solve many complicated crimes s the world's greatest detective. He has full awareness of his own body abling him to move and manipulate his body, this paired with his proficient acrobatic skills allow him to move silently through Gotham City and to out move his opponents. He is an excellent escapologist which has allowed him to escape many captors.Although absent super powers, with 3% body fat, he has built up his muscle, strength and dexterity to  instill fear in all of his opponents making him one of the most famous and successful heroes in America

Weapons-

Batman is clad in a tri-weave suit, consists of outer and inner layers of titanium dipped tri-weave fiber mesh. In between is a shock absorbing gel layer designed to lessen the impact of low caliber rounds by hardening in response to the force which allows greater mobility than kevlar but provides similar protection. Strategically placed metal plates cover the suit, similar to metal used on armored vehicles are able to stop higher caliber weapons. However not impervious to bullets, if hit in between the plates high caliber bullets will penetrate the suit. If shot the suit compresses around the wound, applying pressure, allowing him to get to safety quickly. The cowl is not attached to the main component of the suit, however, is detachable (for mobility purposes). Can only be removed by the Batman due to fingerprint technology on the underside of the cowl, if tried to be removed torrents of emergency gas will expel from the nostril cavity rendering the opponent unconscious when breathed in. Made of the same material of the suit, it is extremely durable, the ears and nose provide offensive weapons. Concealed within the ears of the cowl are eavesdropping technology which allows him to listen in on his opponents from hundreds of meters away and also communicate with the Batcave on a secure frequency. An integral part of the suit is the cape allowing him to glide long distances and from high vantage points. Made from Wayne Enterprises own creation of Memory cloth the material is supple and light until an electric current is applied (through technology in Batman's shoulder pads) which aligns loose molecules to form a rigid shape. The material is also fireproof and water resistant, allowing extra protection and allowing him to glide through most weathers. Heavily armored gauntlets contain embedded blades which can detach as throwing stars, extremely sharp and are excellent offensive weapons. Within the gauntlet, he has a miniaturized computer, less capable and relies on the bat computer but can do simple tasks. Also, has a holographic display so he can interface and has a multipurpose cable to connect to devices off the network which Oracle cannot get to- comes preloaded with a  variety of hacking algorithm which Oracle keeps up to date for quick hacking in the field.  In his utility belt, made from a titanium alloy and contains spring loaded pouches could contain: batarangs, smoke pellets, flash grenades, gas pellets, mini first aid kit, bat cuffs, specialized batarangs, crime scene analysis kit and various other non-lethal offensive weapons. His beloved grappling gun is always on his utility belt, as small as a pistol but as powerful as a cannon, is able to attach to any terrain and hold more than 500 kilos of weight.