Oliver Queen- Green Arrow

Age- 

Age- 

34

Years Active-  

2008-present

Base-

Star City

Physical Appearance-

                                   Hair- Blonde

                                   Eyes- Blue

                                   Height- 6"1

                                   Weight- 185 lb

Skills- 

With skills echoing his mentor, Batman, he outmatches most of his opponent in hand-to-hand combat, however, archery is where he truly shows his talents. He is so accurate he is able to shoot arrows down the barrels of guns at well over 100 feet. He is in peak physical condition,  his bow has a 103lb drawback which he uses with ease, being able to shoot 29 arrows per minute.Much like his precision with a bow and arrow, he has shown excellent skills with firearms, although they are not his preferred weapon. He has also shown excellent aviation skills even exceeding that of his mentor. 

Weapons-

Oliver Queen uses a compact carbon fibre bow, specially crafted for him, delivers arrows at 380 feet per second.  He keeps an array of different arrows in his quiver including: explosive, kryptonite, time bomb and boxing glove arrows. He carries an ancient oriental short sword, the point of which is impregnated with a type of rare reptilian venom which paralyses the victim. As an archer, he needs to be lithe therefore he wears minimal armour made from thin leather interwoven with kevlar. His suit is a deep green in homage to the environment he trained in, it also provides him with some stealth. He keeps small detachable arrows on his gauntlets, he also wears a small utility belt where he keeps smoke pellets. He dislikes the heavy armour worn by Batman, who specialises in hand-to-hand combat, light armour is Oliver Queens preferred style.

Affiliations-

The Justice League of America

Relationships-

Dinah Laurel Lance (Long term on and off again girlfriend), Shado (2004- 2006) Barbara Gordon (Briefly)

Occupation-

Crimefighter/ vigilante (2008-present) CEO of Queen Consolidated (2010-present)

Biography-

Oliver Queen is Star City's playboy billionaire by day and the city's crime-fighting vigilante by night. However this was not always the case, in 2003 Oliver Queen was at the centre of yet another media frenzy.He had gone on a routine sailing trip with his father, Sara Lance and twelve other crew mates, the Yacht known as the Queens Gambit sank in the south China sea leaving only one survivor.

He had stowed away his girlfriend, Dinah Lance's sister who he was having an affair with. Dinah and her Father were devastated at the loss of another part of their family.

Little is known about Oliver Queen's time between the yacht sinking and his rescue in 2008. What has been revealed to the press is that he was stranded on a small deserted island named Lian Yu. The medical report released after Oliver Queen was found stated that he had several broken bones that had not been set and 46% of his body is covered in scar tissue and he was suffering from some level of mental instability. Oliver Queen gave a brief interview three years after the rescue and merely stated that he had endured starvation and sub-zero temperatures for a little under five years. When asked to describe his experience to the public he only gave a one-word answer: Hell.  

Oliver immediately distanced himself from his friends and his family, hurting all of them in the process, especially his little sister Thea. He knew that the hell that he had endured for five years and the enemies that he had made was enough incentive to distance himself from them. The one person that he could not distance himself from was Dinah, one of the people who was not happy to see him return alive. However, over time they both realized that they had both changed and had grown up and were ready to act like serious adults. Dinah forgave him for what happened with her sister as they rekindled but one person who was never able to forgive him is her father: Quentin Lance.

A few months after his arrival in Star City he began fighting street level crime and slowly building his way to a bigger class of criminal. One characteristic that separated the mysterious 'Hood' from other vigilante's across America is that he was not afraid to kill. The Hood became a force to be feared in the City, crime rates dropped dramatically. 

However, the Hood soon began to build up a steady stream of enemies who wanted to take him out. One main opposing threat was the mysterious character of Merlyn, a hooded archer who outmatched him in every encounter,  bestowing an almost fatal wound in their latest encounter.

However, it was not long into his own escapade where he became acquainted with the vigilante Batman when their paths crossed whilst tracking down Waylon Jones who had been tracked to Star City. Batman realised the potential in the Hood and agreed to train him to become a better fighter in hand-to-hand combat in exchange for a promise that he would not kill. He agreed.

After rigorous training, he emerged as a new hero "The Green Arrow". He was one of the first members of The Justice League of America, which was formed in 2009 by Batman and Superman. He became an integral member of the Justice League and made connections and friends for life. He was soon joined on the team by his long-term girlfriend Dinah Laurel Lance who had kept a secret from him over the past few years, she revealed herself to be the famous Black Canary.

It was four years into the escapade where Oliver Queen first met Roy Harper, a young delinquent who became obsessed with finding out the true identity of The Green Arrow after he saved his life. Oliver took a liking to the young boy and promised to train him as an apprentice, soon after he adopted him as a son. Roy Harper soon became The Green Arrow's partner, Arsenal. Arsenal has gone on to become a part of The Justice League of America and Teen Titans.

He is currently involved in an undisclosed mission involving The Justice League of America.