Waylon Jones- Killer Croc

Age-

Age-

Unknown

Years active-

2007-present

Base-

Mobile

Physical Appearance-

                                    Hair- None

                                    Eyes- Yellow

                                    Height- 9"5

                                     Weight-  847lb

Skills-

Jones proved himself as a skilled fighter from his underground meta-human cage fighting days. He relies more on his animalistic tendencies due to his genetic mutation. He is a highly evolved hunter akin to the crocodile. He has heightened senses such as hearing, smell and can feel vibrations through water which aids with his hunting of prey. Since he spends most of his time in the dark sewers of Gotham his eye sight has adjusted to the dark which proves problematic when he ventures out during the day. The older he gets the more his mutation develops this means that he gets stronger and more durable gaining more strength and becoming more crocodilian. However, with this comes the degradation of mental function he literally is becoming more animal like.

Weapons-

He relies heavily on his attributes from his mutation which include: razor sharp three inch claws capable of cutting through armor, multiple rows of crocodilian teeth can bite through metal, extreme strength has been known to lift extremely heavy objects such as the Batmobile.

Affiliations-

Prefers to work alone might work with others unwittingly.

Relationships-

None

Occupation-

Villain

Biography-

There have long been stories of a monster haunting the sewers in Gotham City but it was not until recent years that these stories became fact. 

Nobody truly knows the origin of Killer Croc, there have been rumors circling Arkham Asylum for years but no one really knows, not even Croc himself.  He has been interviewed and assessed at Arkham Asylum many times over the course of his stays there and what can be concluded is that he once called himself Waylon Jones and for as long as he can remember has suffered from this degenerative genetic mutation which has possible meta-human links. After the limited tests they could run at Arkham, during his brief stays, it appears his condition is worsening over time, reducing his intellect and increasing his strength. Some of these effects can be countered however he cannot be restrained in Arkham long enough, due to his unique requirements and abilities, for the treatment to be administered.

Word first got to Gotham of the infamous half-crocodile half-man when he first started fighting in the metahuman fighting rings in Central City where he fought for money as he was unable to obtain and sustain a job due to his condition. Over time his degrading brain function led him to be more animalistic and dangerous instead he preferred to keep to the sewers as his condition worsens- his eyes become more sensitive to extreme light and his mental state was deteriorating. He was soon banned from the Central city fighting rings after he attacked some audience members this motivated his move to Gotham City after hearing about the fighting rings and their more preoccupied law enforcement.

He instantly preferred Gotham to Central city due to its more elaborate and decrepit sewer system which he took residence in. He was soon rejected by the fighting rings in Gotham due to little to no metahuman presence. Starving and with no money he takes to eating the homeless whom have also taken refuge in the sewers. 

Over time Jones gets bolder and more animalistic, he takes to eating workers that venture into the sewers which eventually attracts the attention of the Batman. Not knowing what he will find in the sewers he enters into a deadly game of cat and mouse. Unprepared and caught unawares he gets injured quickly and has to find the fastest way out of the unmapped sewers whilst being hunted by Jones. Batman was able to find his way out but not before encountering Jones a few more times. 

Now aware of the deadly danger lurking in Gotham sewers, Batman alerts the GCPD who made sure that the workers stayed out of the sewers whilst Batman laid his trap.  Using the help from Batgirl and the new Robin they lay a trap using bait and explosives to drive Jones to a certain desolate section of the sewers. They collapse all-but-one of the escape routes, the last of which is being blocked by the caped crusader. However, this time Batman was prepared, he used torrents of sedative gas which he flooded into the chamber after making sure Batgirl, Robin and himself were appropriately protected from the gas. What followed was a lengthy fight due to a lack of knowledge of the dosage needed to sedate Jones.

The capture of Waylon Jones shocked the residents of Gotham, he was soon dubbed by the media as 'Killer Croc: the menace beneath Gotham streets'. He was admitted to Arkham Asylum for the first but not the last time, they were not equipped for his special requirements and he soon escaped his cell.

Since then, he has often clashed with the Batman and other Gotham CIty vigilantes, often taking them by surprise due to his ever changing appearance and skills.