Diana Prince - Wonder Woman

Age-

Age-

Unknown

Years active-

1914- present (on and off)

Base-

Themyscira

Physical Appearance-

                                    Hair-  Black

                                    Eyes- Blue

                                    Height- 6 ft

                                    Weight- 165 lb

Skills-

This amazing Amazon is blessed with gifts from the Gods. She is one of the strongest beings on Earth and has been known to have beaten Superman in a fight. Her armour gives her the ability of flight at incredible speeds although, in this respect, she is outmatched by Superman. However she does not retain this ability when she is not wearing her iconic armour. She is one of the best combatants in the world, it is unknown her exact age but she has lived hundreds of life times which was long enough for her to completely master all forms of fighting. She is superior to all other Justice League members in hand-to-hand combat, however Batman has been known to be able to out think her in a fight, allowing him time to subdue her. Many believe her to be invulnerable but this is not true, due to her surviving through many Wars. It is not widely known but Diana did get injured during this time however this was a minor injury after being shot at by a tank.

Weapons-

The Princess possesses two magical bracelets that she used efficiently in war  to deflect oncoming bullets. She also possesses a magical shield which is made from the worlds strongest metal which is also able to deflect bullets and proves a useful offensive weapon. She occasionally uses her magical lasso on her opponents. It is not known to many people but those who become ensnared in the lasso must tell the truth (the lasso was used many thousands of years ago on an ancient Themysciran peace council). Her last yet favourite weapon his her sword, which she has used to kill many of her opponents.

Affiliations-

The Justice League of America, Themyscira military, American military,  The Gods, 

Relationships-

Stephen Trevor (married 1919- 1941 up until his death) Superman (occasional lover)

Occupation-

Ambassador of Peace, Adventurer, Soldier

Biography-

The origins of Wonder Woman have been left to speculation but the most agreed upon theory is that she was born to Hippolyta the Queen of Themyscira. Hippolyta was desperate for the child that she had lost several thousands of years prior, so she carved a child from clay in which the God's granted life. She named her Diana Prince.