The Joker

Age- 

Age- 

Unknown

Years Active-  

Estimated 15 years

Base-

Gotham City (Known to work from other City's such as Bludhaven and Star City)

Physical Appearance-

                                               Hair- Green

                                               Eyes-  Green

                                               Height- 6ft

                                               Weight- 192lb

Skills-

Semi-competent combatant, able to keep far more skilled opponents at bay until he can use one of his trade mark weapons. Has extreme knowledge of hand held weapons such as knives and can use then proficiently. Excellent shot, almost never misses. Extremely cunning and analytical, is able to come up with master mind plans easily and executes them precisely. Has genius level intellect however his obsession over Batman often leads to slip ups and mistakes due to possible over sights he may have missed in planning.

Weapons-

Extremely toxic gas, of his own creation, named "Laughing Gas". An assortment of different knives kept inside his jacket pocket, assortment of 'gag' weapons including the iconic "bang" gun, his favorite custom made revolver. Wears an iconic purple bulletproof custom made suit laiden with hidden weapons including a way to administer an electric shock triggered by a button in his pocket.

Affiliations-

Injustice Gang, Injustice league, Justice league of Arkham

Relationships-

Dr. Harleen Quinzell (Present girlfriend of six years)

Occupation-

Clown Prince of Crime, Crime Lord, Gangster, Super-villain, Serial killer, (known for 15 years)

Biography-

Little is known about the Jokers past, it is a mystery to everyone in Gotham, even to the worlds greatest detective. The Joker appeared roughly fifteen years ago and had built up a powerful reputation as one of the most infamous crime lords of Gotham City. He appeared to have an unhealthy obsession with the then, new and less experienced Batman. The Joker slowly tried to put off his obsession with the Bat but ultimately decided to chase his dreams and thus began the plotting to kill or torment Batman. Although we do not know for certain the true reasons why the Joker has such an infactuation with the Bat, it can be assumed that it had something to do with his past.

There are many different theories about the past of the Joker yet none have been confirmed, it is suspected that not even the Joker knows about his own past. The most likely theory to have emerged over the past fifteen years is that the Joker was part of the 'Red Hood' gang and on one unfortunate night The Joker (named Jack) had joined in order to support his pregant wife and was told to rob Ace Chemicals. Batman was waiting at Ace Chemicals, ready to corner the Joker after tracking down the infamous gang that had led such trouble in Gotham. The Joker slipped and fell after a long and tiring chase with Batman, fallingg into a vat of acid in which Batman thought he had died thus leaving the body there and fleeing the scene. Though things were not as they seemed, the acid changed 'Jack' drastically, transforming him physically and mentally- he rose as The Joker.

After a string of terrorist attacks Batman finally captures the Joker after 11 years of torment and is placed in Arkham Asylum. Here dozens of doctors tackled the task of diagnosing The Joker and untangling the web that was his mysterious past. Everytime The Joker was diagnosed by a doctor, each came to a different diagnosis so it is unknown what is truly wrong with the Joker. His demeanor may be under the pretense of insanity or he could have a condition unknown to the doctors at Arkham. 

It became very clear to Batman that the time that the Joker spent in Arkham Asylum was strategically planned as he made deep and loyal connections from his time in Arkham. The most prominent being with a promising up and coming psychologist named Harleen Quinzell. He tore the young woman apart, by slowly gaining her trust and manipulating her until she became the tool he had been looking for. Harleen, now Harley, fell hard and fast for the Joker- claiming that she understood him and he had full trust in her and had confided many secrets with only her. The Joker eventually drove her to insanity, making the Joker, to her, the only sense in a world filled with confusion. Eventually Harley Quinn broke teh Joker out of Arkham and they both went on a killing spree together, solidifying their relationship together. Although the Joker appears to not truly love Harley due to the physical and mental abuse that is ever present, the Joker does seem to have a liking to the obsessive young woman who would do anything for her.

As the anti-villain vigilante presence in Gotham grew even bigger the Joker set his sights on one of Batman's new apprentices- a pretty red head that goes by the alias: 'Batgirl'. This obsession unsettles Harley who consistently tries to take down Batgirl as a way of bringing the Jokers attention, that she rarely got, to her. Eventually, in a plot to get to the Police commissioner, he attacks Barbara Gordon but he sees a likeness in her to Batgirl and proceeds to rape and torment her eventually shooting her through the spine as she attempts to escape. This attack unnerves the entire city along with the Bat-family who seek revenge over the loss of the beloved Batgirl.

The Joker is currently involved in his latest scheme in which he has taken 'Nightwing' , the former Boy Wonder hostage in a mysterious plot that has yet to be uncovered by Batman and his team.