Balence

Nathan's Pov
I wake up and rub my eyes. How did I get in my bed? Wait my mother! I run to the family room and stop once I get in front of Sang I stop and grab her shoulders. "Sang tell me wasn't all a Dream"! She's about to say something when my mother walks in.
"Nathan why are you yelling"?
I turn so fast my head spins.
"Oh thank God it wasn't a dream"!
She laughs and walks over to me. "No it was no dream I assure you".
~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to 12:30 p.m.
~~~~~~~
A
Sally, Reina, and Gabriel walked into the dimly lit conference room and took the remaining seats at the round table. "So how's Sang"? Gabriel sighed before giving Amelia and her brothers his answer. "Well she's happy. She also doesn't show any signs of going berserk anytime soon. So that's good".

She nodded and looked at her brothers before speaking again. "I had another vision today. It was completely different from the one if had before. This time Sang was peaceful. There was no signs of her being destructive or evil, in fact she was bringing light. Maybe we don't need to keep her away from the boys".

"But she was a bit off today. Not in her behavior or anything it's just her aura felt darker. Maybe we should keep her away from the boys" Sally said as she looked down worried. North rubbed his temples. "The boys make her happy, as long as they don't hurt her she should be fine. Just help them all and we should be fine... hopefully".

After a few more words were exchanged the three left along with Leah. By now it was 6:30 and all though they were ghost and immortal beings and didn't need sleep they still enjoyed it. Sally and  Reina made their way to their children's places while Leah and Gabriel went to Kota's.
----------------------------
Kota's Pov

I felt like a zombie my internal clock always woke me up at 6 am on the dot, and today all I wanted to do was sleep in but my growling stomach brought me downstairs to make myself some breakfast.

After making 50 pancakes for my family along with my brothers I placed the remaining ones in a bag that went into the freezer. Slowly making my way up the stairs and back into my room I noticed big Gabriel on my pullout bed and a lump under the covers of my bed. Usually I would check to see what the lump was but right now I just don't give a shit I'm so tired.

I flopped onto my bed right onto the lump which let a strangle sound and a some kind of blast which almost made me hit the ceiling. I noticed that I was just suspended in the air over my bed. Rolling over I was met with a glaring Leah who moved to the side of the bed making room for me as she let me drop.

"You almost fucking killed me you fat ass"! She hissed. "Well good morning to you to. And why are you in my bed"? She rolled her eyes at me "because your bed is the comfiest obviously.
Well I'm going back to sleep, so give me your body heat"! My mouth dropped and I silently began counting numbers. "You can't just ask for my body heat and I'm not a fat ass either"! Leah gave me a long glare before smirking and shapeshifting into Sang. "Is this better"! I felt my face heat up as I stared into her eyes. I knew this wasn't the real Sang but she looked just like her. "Ch-change back"! She huffed and changed back with a pout.
"Just let me use your body heat Kota"!
"No way"!
"Why not it's not like it's the first time I've asked this"!
"I'm not going to"!
"Stop being selfish"!
"I'm not being selfish, I just don't want to"!

Our whisper shouts woke up Gabriel who looked at Leah and opened his arms. "I'll give you my body heat". She sent him a glare and said "no way you old perv! Besides Kota's way warmer than you"! He grumbled and went back to sleep. Lucky guy 😭.

"Kota~~~"! I rubbed my temples. I knew this tactic of hers. If all else fails whine. I somehow knew it would come to this. "Fine". "Yes! Thanks Kota, I bless you with amazing dreams"! She snuggled up to me and was out quickly.
-----------------------
Time skip 10:30 am
-------------
Leah's Pov (you won't be getting her Pov for awhile so just bear with this one)

I woke up slow and tried to sit up. I heard a snicker and turned my head to see Gabriel laughing at my current position. Which was being hugged by Kota with my head backwards. I sent him a glare and told him to help me. Kota didn't wake due to the fact the I had blessed him with amazingly good dreams. I tried to shift but instantly stopped once I felt something... this boy! My wings shot out and flung Kota across the room taking Gabriel out with him and waking him up in the process.

"Why me"! Gabriel cried out. I got out of bed and walked over to them. "Kota you perv"!
"Sorry morning wood is not something I can control you know". I can not strangle him. I can not strangle him. I can not strangle him. I directed my glare onto Gabriel who was still behind Kota. "Next time when I request help you help. Got it"!
"Yes ma'am"!

Kota finally got up and pulled up Gabriel when the door busted open. "Are you guys okay we heard a crash"! Jessica ran over to me first making sure I was okay before going over to Kota. "We would have been up here sooner if Norths fast ass didn't fall up the stairs and slide down" Gabriel said as Kota sent him a glare for swearing in front of Jessica.