Stand up

Sang's Pov
I smile and laugh with the guys while they eat and play video games. I think back to my mother she wound never let me have fun only Marie. Oh God my mother and sister. "I have to go I'll see you soon" I yell at the boys before sprinting to my house. As I enter my mom greets me with cold eyes. "Where have you been slut"? I shiver. She hits be before I can answer. "I saw you with those men"! She screams. I remember my promise to Leah when she goes to hit me again. I hold out my hand and freeze her. I take a look at her, her hand stretched out her face full of fear. I push her hard and the ice shatters. She opens her mouth to say something, but I beat her to it "clean up this mess". I turn and head to the stairs. She grabs my arm and I look at her "listen here you little-" I hold out my hand "I'll freeze you again if I have to". For a moment she looks scared and releases my arm. She bends down and starts picking up the ice. I let a breath go that I didn't know I was holding, once in my room. That was frightening I feel bad but at the same time I want to do they again. What is happening to me?! Leah appears in my room looking pasty. "Are you okay"?
Leah nods and goes to lie on my bed. "I did what you said. I froze my mom". Leah nodded again. "I'm going to sleep" grabbing a pair of my pajamas she snaps her fingers instantly changed.
************
~A~
Leah's brothers sit at the table that shows earth thinking about the vision they had. Sang had become what they feared. Instead of bringing life and happiness to the kingdom she brought it to its knees. Destroyed it completely. After all these years of being good, the evil is starting to show to create "balance" within her. They would have to keep her contained, controlled, and away from the boys.