Start 2

Sang's Pov
I wake at 7:30 as usual and see my dad at the kitchen counter "pack your things were moving and I'm making breakfast" I nod and go back up stairs after I finishing my lucky charms. I pack everything which isn't a lot I head down stairs and put my things in the car and go back inside to shower. When I come back down stairs clean and dressed I see my mom and sister standing there "you better find another way to get to the house because we aren't talking you" my mom says with a sneer my sister gives a smirk and they walk away. I call for Leah once I hear the car leave. "Leah"! She appears and frowns when she see the house evacuated "Come on Sang let's get a move on we've got some flying to do" I nod and head to the backyard with Leah. I've never been happier that we don't live near anyone. I spread my wings like Leah does. Her wings are a golden light pink ombré with accents of  pale pastel mint green and a pale pastel purple, while one of my wings is a golden white ombré the other is a black sliver ombré I don't know why my wings are like that or why I even have them. We fly high in the sky, high enough that anyone looking up won't see two flying girls but low enough that the air isn't to thin. With in an hour we make it to Sunnyvale Court, South Carolina. I look at the gray house and enter it with Leah. Leah looks smug and happy... I don't know why but it's really confusing me then we head outside.
********************************
Leah's Pov
I know Nathan and Kota are home so I make a little sound and draw them out of their house and into the woods where they can stay hidden but can get a good view. From where I am they'll only see Sang's face. Sang's house is near Kota's and Nathan's. Tehehe I'm so smart. Oh looks like it's time to split. I say good bye to Sang and head to my home in the clouds. Mia needs to go to her photo shoot she is Victoria Gold to the public. Amy need to go record her new album she is Amelia Gold on earth she's a famous singer. Leah needs to get to her set and is Yuki (or snow) Gold and is a very famous actor. The triplets are 18 and are very famous.
************************************
Nathan's Pov
I'm drawn out of my house by the sound of wings flapping it doesn't sound like the normal birds. It's kind of quite. I run out of my house and into the woods when I see Kota we stop at the tree line and watch the the two girls. I know I sound like a stalker but I promise you I'm not. We watch as the girls wings disappear and they start talking "I have to go now Sang, Victoria has a photo shoot, Amelia has to record her new album and I well Leah needs to get on set movies don't film them selves" says the brunette girl the blonde one Sang then speaks up "okay thanks for flying with me Leah have fun" the brunette Leah who I think is our dream Leah (we're to far away to get a good smell), spreads her wings. They look like angel wings a light pink and gold ombré with flecks of pastel purple and mint in them she then flies up toward the clouds and Sang makes her way into the house I'm about to go after her with Kota when I hear Leah's voice "I know you two saw me and Sang. I'm glad but let her come to you" I look to Kota to see if he heard Leah too. He nods and we head back to his house. Hours later a car pulls up into the girls drive way. A man comes out of the car along with two girls one of them looks like his wife the other his daughter. The girl Sang comes out of the house and greets them the dad finally smiles the women and daughter sneer at her and push past her. I look to Kota who is studying them intently it's obvious that he's reading their minds. Kota then furs his brows. "What's wrong" I ask him "I can't read umm... Sang's mind but her mother and sister's thought about her are horrible her father is the only one who shows her some kind of affection I guess" I nod and head towed the kitchen for something to eat.
**********************************
Kota's Pov
So Sang is the girls name. Strange I like it it's different like mine. I read Sang's mom's thoughts "that whore how dare she try to taint my sweet daughter Marie she should fucking die" I inwardly flinch I then read her sisters thoughts "that bitch how dare she, hmm it's a good thing though. My mom thinks she's the slut when I've already fucked to many guys to count" I already want to kill her "me to" "I second that" "let's burn the bitches" I inwardly roll my eyes at Easton, North, and Weston's comments on the sister and mother. I then read the dads thoughts "I'm so sorry my sweet daughter I promised your real mom to take care of you, until You're 18 after that I'm going to divorce this witch and move in with my new family and she loves kids so I bet she'll love you too, I'm so sorry I can't protect you against Marie and your stepmom" I fur my brow and look at Nathan who decides to get a snack.
***********************************
Leah's Pov
I'm sitting here with my sisters and brothers (btw my brothers are all 20).
I look to Easton "what's the plan"? I ask "I'm thinking" he says he gets a satisfied look on his face along with North and Weston, I roll my eyes along with my sisters we know they responded to Kota's thought. "Why don't you guys go into the boys dreams and talk to them" I suggest "good plan little sis" South says I smile and Weston says "well now that that's taken care of let's play monopoly"! We all glare at Weston. "No fucking way are we playing monopoly again, let's play paint ball" South looks at North "and get pulverized by you no thanks" I look to my sisters we nod and then we're gone. Leaving the boys to argue.
**********************************