Its a bit differnt

Sang's Pov
I sit in a awkward silence with Nathan and Kota when Leah comes in laughing like a hyena. "Oh my god that was they funniest this I have ever watched" I give her a glare but she ignores it "hey why didn't you tell me where babies come from" I ask her this could have saved me some embarrassment "you never asked" she said smirking that little brat. "Besides its a little different  where I come from. My people are differnt you see where I'm from me and my brothers are royals but I can only rule the kingdom as Leah or else the kingdom would be unbalanced and crumble if just one of us ruled. My brothers are the protectors they protect me when I'm weak and Nathan, Kota, and their friends who they've gifted. The people of my kingdom are angels there are the not really powerful ones and the gifted ones. Both types have white wings. 

The not so powerful ones try to guide people down the right path but once the person has lost all hope they leave. My brothers are on constant alert for empty people. Empty people are ones who have lost the light, given up all hope... they're criminals, they work for the devil and go down to his kingdom to train. They become nastier ever second they're there and once they finish training and come back the gifted ones defeat them and give them hope and there's a 50/50 chance they'll be good again. Nathan, Kota, and their friends are gifted by my brothers which makes them more powerful then my gifted subjects. They have a different mission to protect someone. Their love.

 But anyways having kids is a also different. Usually it's like a normal human pregnancy but if you don't want to become pregnant you usually don't. When you are pregnant the life force usually comes from an aborted or still born baby " wow that was long.

************************************
Kota's Pov
I don't understand their pregnancy makes no sense nothing Leah is saying is making any sense.
************************************
Sang's Pov
Am I one of Leah's subjects I don't understand? "Kota" Leah says sweetly. What is she going to ask for? "yes Leah" he says "can I see your phone" she ask "why-fine" Kota's says he hands her his phone and she presses some buttons on it and Nathan jumps and cups his junk. "Kota" he gasps "ice pack". I look to Leah "what did you do to to him"? I ask worried for Nathan "I red lined him and his friends, they'll be here soon" she says smiling. "I'm right hear you didn't have to red line me"! "And you didn't have to put your phone in your front pocket" she says wow she's sassy today. Kota comes back with the ice pack and then door is broken in and 7 guys come running in they seem to know Leah's the cause of this 'red line' thing. "Oy is that really you LeLe" the one with the two blonde hair streaks says. Does he have a death with you NEVER call Leah LeLe. Leah seems to hear my thoughts. More like invade my mind. And says "only they can call me LeLe, now introduce your self" she says

"I'm Gabriel and no I'm not gay" the one with the two blonde hair streaks says. "I'm Owen Blackbourn" says the one in the suit he's like perfection. Leah seems to smirk at his introduction "I'm Luke" says a blonde boy who could be a model. "I'm North" says the tall guy with big muscles he looks scary but reminds me of  Leah's brother North, I give him a smile and look to the next boy. "I'm Silas Aggel Mou" says the guy who could be a giant he has an accent
"What's you accent"? I ask "it's Greek Aggele Mou" then it clicks he's calling me angle his angel I blush and he smiles Leah's looks at him and says "she knows Greek now so watch what you say Silas, North". Silas eyes widen with curiosity. "I'm Victor" says the next guy "fire eyes" I see Victor turn red I must have said that out loud "s-sorry". "I'm Doctor Sean Green" says the next boys in line with blonde curly hair. I tilt my head like a confused puppy "how are you a doctor you look like you my age"? I say he laughs and says "I just happen to have the right parents, and friends" I look at all the guys in the room and feel a pull towards them then I hear Leah's voice "follow your heart" and then she's gone.
************************************
Leah's Pov
I look at my brothers who are looking at the table which is showing Sang and the guys. "It's starting" I say I ignited the true love pull that will bond Sang and the boys forever. I smile she will have her happy ending.
***********************************
Sang's Pov
I walk toward Owen first and grab his hand I feel a spark and I drop his hand I look at him wondering if he felt it to and judging by the look on his face as he studies his hand he felt it to. I do it to the rest of the boys and fell the same thing. "Did you guys feel that spark to"? I ask a chorus of yes and what was that hung in that air. I called for Leah but she didn't come. I looked around the room and stopped at Nathan "are you okay"? I ask "yeah I'm fine now". After removing the ice pack a wet spot was left on his pants. "Oy Nate you piss your self or something"? Gabriel says Nathan looks down and runs to his room and back in less than 5 seconds I guess he changed his pants. I look to Kota "what's gay mean"? I say "maybe you should ask Leah, Sang". "Why you already told me where babies come from and what a boner and a sweet spot is" I say innocently I see him turn red and Nathan laugh. "Gay means your attracted to the same gender you are" says Owen I look to him then Kota "see that wasn't as bad as explaining what a boner is and why those happen". Kota looks like he's gonna explode as Sean laughs "Kota why were you explaining this stuff to Sang" he says smiling "um well she um" Kota stutters. Nathan pats his back "she turned him on and don't know why, so then she asked him why he left to go to the bathroom and what she did wrong after she traced his ears, he said he got turned on by his sweet spot and she didn't know what those were so he got stuck explaining" I walked over to Kota and said "want an ice pack"? He looks at me and says "no why" I giggle and say "you look like your gonna explode" he blushes and a cup of cold water is dumped on his head and Leah's giggle is heard thought the room. The front of my shirt got wet and I frowned "I'm all wet can I have a new shirt" I asked the boys a gave groans at my comment and Nathan ran up to his room and brought back a shirt and said that I could change in the bathroom that he pointed out.