Start

Sang's Pov
I look around and see Leah dancing in a meadow of daises with pink grass and a Cotten candy colored sky. I laugh and join her. I hear a crashing sound I look to Leah, she's gone but her voice hangs in the air "wake up Sang, wake up". I shoot out of my bed an head down stairs to see my deranged mother and a broken cup on the floor. She looks at me and sneers "clean this up you slut" she says to me while she heads to her room. My dad is out again and isn't here to prevent my mom and sister from tormenting me in there twisted ways. I start cleaning when Leah appears, she's sitting on the counter. She sighs and the snaps her fingers the mess is gone. "You didn't have to do that" I said to her she looked at me "I know" she stated "you shouldn't have to be the 'maid' of the house your not a slave Sang your in full control of your powers yet you don't use them to defend yourself the punishments are only gonna get worse, and you deserve to be treated fairly and loved" I sigh this time I know she's right and she does to. She may act ditzy but she's actually really smart and wise. "It doesn't seem right to hurt family" I say to her she snorts. She knows more about my family than she lets on but won't tell me and I won't push there's always a reason behind what she does.
**********************************
Leah's Pov
I love Sang's dreams. Well the good ones. I hear a crash and leave to check it out. It's Sang's sorry excuse of a mom, well stepmom but Sang doesn't know and doesn't need to know now. What the hell is her stepmom doing up at 3:30 in the morning. Oh she broke a cup. Ugh I better wake Sang "wake up Sang, wake up" I call to her in her dream state. I watch as Sang shoots out of her bed and heads down stairs and talks to her stepmother. She starts picking up her stepmother's mess. And I appear and clean it up with a snap of my fingers, I give Sang my usual lecture and send her to bed. I then go in to her stepmothers room and she asleep with pills around her. Ugh I hate people like her, people who step on the are weak and kind, that take advantage of the caring and generosity of others. I jump into her dream. I'm surprised when I see its here and Sang's dad with Marie but not surprised when I don't see sang. I take control of the dream but stay hidden from her I make dream Marie speak "why are you so mean to Sang I hate you! All I wanted was a friend and you twisted me into think she was this horrible person when all she's ever been to me is nice"! Her mom flinches and and then I make her dad speak up "I should have divorced you when I had the chance now I'm stuck with a druggy wife who hates the only daughter I'll ever love" she starts to cry and apologize then I speak up "your not sorry you'll never be sorry. Never have been never will so I'm here to make your dreams nightmares" I gave my best evil smirk and she cowered in fear as my eyes change from a rich chocolate brown to a red. (Input something really scary) she's a screamer.

I jump out of her dream and enter Sang's. I might as well just stay hidden and show her some of her future. So I do just that. I make her see her self clearly but I make the 9 boys blurry, just enough so that you can't see to much eye color or really recognize their faces. I jump out and connect the boys dreams I have been doing this for years. I might look like a young teen but we're actually 18 by we I mean Amy, Mia, and Leah together were Amelia but Leah for short we think and act as one when we disagree we split and come back when we cool down. I connect and jump into their dream. "Hi guys miss me"! I said happily to the 9. Gabe was the first to speak up as usual "Oy finally it's been like 4 months since we've seen you LeLe" he smiles. The boys are the only ones I allow to call me LeLe I'm like their sister. "Guys there's something really big that's going to happen..." I was stopped from continuing when North yelled because it's basically the only volume he has "is it bad"! I glare at him "as I was saying! Something really big is going to happen and it's good like perfect, she's amazing" they all look at me with intense confusion and curiosity, good I got them hooked. "Don't ask about her you'll know her when you see her, and when you touch her you'll feel a feeling you've never felt before" that feeling is called true love. This seems to interest then even more "moving on anything you wanna ask or share"? I look at all of them when Luke speaks up "do you have favorites of any of us"? I look at him and say "nope I don't have favorites" I definitely have favorites Kota, North, and Owen but only by a little bit. I know they'll wake up in about 30 minutes "I've got to go guys sweet dreams, we'll meet again and maybe in real life" oh they've never seen me in real life (well the real me) but I've seen them. I do the same thing to them I make them see each other and then selves clearly and Sang blurry. Then I leave.
**********************************
Kota's Pov
As I stretch from my sleep I think back to my dream that I shared with my brothers I've shared dreams with them for a long time. Leah is the one that brought us together she'd show is little visions and give us hints. My brothers nor I have seen Leah in real life, she has a distinct smell like roses and sugar and everything sweet and happy, I know I sound like a girl but she honestly smells like that. I know she's seen us in person before because my brothers and I can always smell her in crowds. Gabe said she could be a model he was working under cover at a Victoria Secret fashion show and smelled Leah on Victoria one of the best models ever.
************************************
Gabriel's Pov
I recall my dream while eating a bowl of lucky charms. Who was that blurry girl in my brothers future with me, I remember that Leah was with that blurry girl. Man I wish I knew who Leah was in the real world the closest I've gotten to finding her was at that Victoria Secret fashion show, Victoria Gold reeked of Leah. I tried to subtly ask if she was Leah but she deflected and was a total ditz.
******************************