XIII: YOU'RE MINES AND I'M YOURS

Start from the beginning

I WANT to be that guy that steals her first kiss ( Although I was )

I WANT to be the one to make her feel better.

I WANT to be the one who holds her tight.

I WANT to be the one who is by her side day and night.

I WANT to be HERS AND I WANT HER TO BE MINES.

I walked down stairs. Everyone was looking at me. "You heard everything?" I asked sadly. They nodded. "I will just get out of your hair my parents are home so yeah.....tel Sav I said bye." I said as I opened the door.

And I walked out into the chilly night. Cant wait for school. YAY.

***SAVANA***

I woke up early to get dressed. I have missed school but, mainly because it was closed. I only skipped detention, and missed one day. It is the week of spring break!

Every year we have our annual school fun week!

We go to four places each day. And Friday we are off. Lucky me I have no friends to celebrate with. I looked at the broken picture frame on the floor. I felt tears coming so I took y eyes away from it.

HOW WLL I GET RYAN OFF OF MY MIND?

I CANT THATS THE PROBLEM!

I grabbed a bagel and left out the door. Within minutes the bagel was gone. As I walked past Natalie's house I couldn't help but, feel so sad. We had been friends. Although my famous quote is, HIGH SCHOOL CHANGES PEOPLE, she is always a friend.

ONCE A FRIEND, ALWAYS A FRIEND IN MY HEART. YEAH YEAH I KNOW HOW CHEESY.

But its true. I still like Natalie. And I understand why she detached herself from our group. Melanie was her SISTER. And Ryan killed her.......well somewhat. But that's a story for another time ( WHAT DO YOU THINK NEXT CHAPPY? I MIGHT REVEAL IT...)

Finally at school it was its same usual self.

As the day went on more strange things happened.

First, in first period an anonymous person kept sending me notes. But every time I look back I saw everyone looking normal. HERES WHAT THE NOTES SAID:

I WANT TO BE THE ONE TO BUY YOU A BEAR

I WANT TO BE THE ONE TO FEEL YOUR KISSES

I WANT TO BE THE ONE TO HOLD YOU TIGHT

I WANT TO BE THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU RIGHT

I WANT TO BE THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOURE NOT FEELING RIGHT

I WANT YOU TO BE MINES, AND ME TO BE YOURS

WHO COULD IT BE?

I crumpled the note. If only Ryan did things like this. For the rest of class all I thought about was Ryan.

Then, at lunch Natalie came over and hugged me. "Umm Natalie you sure you didn't bump your head or...???" I asked. She laughed and said,"Darling what do you mean?"

"I mean your always picking on me so why be so nice now?" I asked crossing my arms. "What a friend cant say hi to another friend?" She asked.

Slowly I backed away. "Yeahh.........I have this uh thing I have to do so uhhh bye!" Then I ran out of the cafeteria.

I need to process this. Since when did Natalie become nice?

Lastly, the most weird thing happened. My first kiss. Well not necessarily Ryan has kissed me many of times. Evan doesn't count we never really kissed on the lips.