daddy issues ✧ g

your pov
"you stupid bitch. you shouldn't have even been born. i told your mother to get a damn abortion, but she didn't listen. i'm sure now she wishes she did." your father yelled at you, after you had come home at 3 am.

you had been at grayson's. where you felt safe.

"where's mom?! what did you do to her?" you yelled at him. you didn't yell at him much. he scared you and would hurt you if you yelled back. he would hurt you if you did anything.

"what the hell did you just say? you think i did something?! you're the fucking slut that's our sleeping around!" he shouted pushing you.

"you know nothing about me. don't ever call me a slut you alcoholic bastard." you spat.

"i wanna meet him. i wanna meet the little bitch you've been sleeping around with."

"i'm not sleeping around with him. he's my boyfriend, and i'm in love with him."

"well i want to meet him!" your father shouted, taking a sip of his beer. "and if i don't you're not gonna see him anymore."

you scoffed, wondering why he wants to meet grayson. he just wants to ruin your life. he wants to be an asshole.

you walked down the hallway, into your moms bedroom.

you seen her crying, with your little brother hugging her.

"you can't yell at him, (y/n). he'll just get mad and i don't want him hurting you two." your mom cried.

"did he hit you?" you asked. your mom just sat with tears on her eyes.

"you have a boyfriend? why didn't you tell me?" she asked, changing the subject.

"mom i did tell you. you forgot. we need to get out of here-"

"we have no where to go honey. i don't have enough money for us to leave. i'm sorry." she said. i sighed.

"i'm going out." you said grabbing your jacket.

"your father just yelled at you for being out with that boy, and your going out again?" she said.

"that man is not my father. and i don't care what he says anymore." you told walking out of the room.

"where the hell are you going?" he asked standing up and walking towards you.

you heard your mom and brother walk out of the room and come into the living room.

you walked up to your father and hit him.

"you do not get to tell us what to do anymore. i want you out of this house my tomorrow morning, or i'm calling the cops. maybe no cable tv and getting raped in the ass will straighten you up, because that's what you'll get when your sitting in jail." you said walking out of the house and towards grayson's.

you walked up to the porch and banged on the door with your hand. you were so mad, you just wanted to scream and cry at the same time. your eyes began to water and you clenched your teeth together.