weed ✧ both

I think I just made myself go deaf. I had my ear buds in (with no music playing) and the volume was all the way up and my music just randomly plays some shitty ass hard rock song. I hate my phone sometimes😑

 I hate my phone sometimes😑

^^mkay. Honestly it shouldn't really be a big deal if they were smoking. Unless they're doing like hard core drugs bc that shit can kill you. I mean they're teenage boys. They're  just like the teenage boys that go to your school. Just hotter, sweeter, hotter, more muscular, hotter, and did I mention hotter? That's just my opinion. And am I the only one who thinks it's kinda hot^^^

don't do drugs kids.
Or do I'm not your mom.
Jk I'm not that mean.

not any actually smoking tho
IF YOU DON'T LIKE STUFF ABOUT WEED THAN DON'T READ THIS IMAGINE

You got out of uber car, handing him some money, before watching him drive away. You turned around to see two smiling twins.

You smiled. Seeing them was the best part of your day. You walked over to them.

"Hey losers." You joked as you gave each of them a tight hug.

"Hey." Grayson said giggling after. You chuckled, sniffing in their scent.

"We're you two smoking weed?" You chuckled as the three of you started walking down the dark sidewalk.

"What? No, w-why would you think that?" Ethan asked.

"Oh, I don't know maybe because you reek of it." You said chuckling.

"Um, we just had a tiny little bit, it's not a-" Grayson said, but you cut him off.

"I don't care, if you smoked weed," You chuckled. "As long as you're not doing meth or cocaine." You said.

"How do you even know what weed smells like?" Ethan asked.

"Because I've smoked it before."

"You have?!" They both said furrowing their eyebrows, looking at you. You nodded, laughing at their reactions.

"Why didn't you ever tell us? We've been best friends since like middle school." Grayson said.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me." You said walking a head of them a bit and turning around to look at them. You began walking backwards.

"Like what exactly? I thought we promised not to keep secrets." Ethan said.

"It's not technically a secret if no one else knows about it." You said.

"Uh, it kinda is." Grayson said chuckling. You shrugged.

"It's not like it's anything bad, or something that could ruin my entire life." You stated.

"Go on..." Ethan said.

"Well, for example, not telling you when I take a shit or when I have my period (or if you're a boy pretend it doesn't say period). Or when I kick an ice cube under the fridge instead of picking it up (am I the only one who does this), or what size bra I wear,(or if you don't wear bras bc you're a boy, pretend it says penis size or something idk, or you're a boy and you do wear bras I'm not gonna judge)" You said before being cut off.

"Okay, okay we get it." Ethan said. You laughed.

"Hey (y/n)?" Grayson asked.

"Hm?" You hummed.

"Can I hold your hand?" He asked. You looked at him, blushing.

You seen Ethan in the corner of your eye awkwardly staring.

"Uh, sure. I guess." You said. Grayson softly intertwined his fingers with yours.

"Um, I'm gonna go get some candy or something. Do you want anything?" Ethan awkwardly asked, referring to the cvs store you were walking by.

You and Grayson each shook your head no before Ethan walked inside.

You each sat down on the little bench in front of the store.

"You have soft hands." Grayson said chuckling and blushing. (Aye blushdolan..... I'm so stupid this is isn't even funny like I literally just made myself cringe)

"Thanks.." You said awkwardly. He rubbed his thumb over your hand.

"I'm a little high." Grayson said.

"Yeah, I can tell." You laughed.

"Can I smell your hair? I haven't smelled it in a while." He said sniffing your hair.

"A while?" You asked.

"Yeah I used to sniff your hair all the time. I still do it sometimes. It smells really nice. Just like I sniff my pillows after you lay down on my bed or something. You know because they smell like you." He said.

"Oh.." You said.

"Can I just lay down here, for a little bit?" Grayson asked as he laid down, putting his head on your lap.

"Yeah, that's fine I guess." You said. You started playing with his hair.

"Finally, I thought I'd have to ask you to do that." He said. You laughed.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Ethan asked coming out of the store.

"Sh! I'm sleeping!" Grayson yelled.

"Well, I got some candy for you, bitches. And by the way this is considered PDA." Ethan said.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm trying to sleep." Grays said.

Wtf even is this like people reading this probably think I'm high.