i like you ✧ g

Your POV

Grayson and you have been best friends since  freshman year of high school. You recently got a boyfriend/girlfriend, (y/bf/gf/n).

(Or imaginary boyfriend if you don't have a boyfriend, just like me😀😑)

You noticed that Grayson has been a little distant. And the times when you would spend time together, Grayson would be moody and a little on the jealous side.

Of course you didn't say anything about it. You just put it aside, thinking he was just busy.

You were on my way to Grayson's house to surprise him. It didn't take long, considering you live right next door to each other.

You both sneak into each other's bedroom windows, sometimes. You walked around the side of his house and climbed up the tree by his bedroom window.

You stood on the ledge of his bedroom window. You slowly opened the window to see him lying on his bed. He was on his phone.

He was on his side facing away from the window. You quietly climbed in and closed the window.

You walked over to his bed and stood over his shoulder.

"Whatcha watching, porn?" You asked, scaring him. He jumped up, screaming, and threw his phone.

"Oh my god, y/n!" He yelled. "You scared the hell out of me!" He yelled again, putting his hand over his heart.

You laughed.

"What are you doing here?" He asked picking up his phone, and sitting down on his bed. You sat next to him.

"I wanted to surprise you. I thought we could go somewhere." You said lying down on my back. You looked at Grayson's back. The tag was sticking out of his shirt. You reached up and tucked it back in, only to have Grayson grab your wrist.

You looked at him. He let go and stood up.

"Why didn't you go surprise y/gf/bf/n? I'm sure she'd/he'd love to go somewhere. Maybe a hotel, where she/he could bang you." Grayson rolled his eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" You asked furrowing your eyebrows.

"Why don't you ask your new girlfriend/boyfriend?" You were going to yell, until you realized something.

"Are you jealous?" You asked smirking.

"What? No. Why would I be jealous?"

"Because I'm in a relationship and you're not. I'm not spending enough time with you." You said putting my hands on my hips.

"God, your so damn selfish and obsessed with yourself! The world doesn't revolve around you, y/n!" He yelled, pointing at you.

"Why are you yelling at me?! You're the one who's been a complete jealous asshole lately! And not to mention you've been acting as if I don't exist and I don't even know why! I didn't even do anything!" You screamed.

"Because I like you, and you just had to go get a stupid girlfriend/boyfriend, when I've been standing right in front of you, the entire time!" He yelled. His eyes quickly softened and he closed his mouth.

He stepped back and scratched the back of his neck, something he does when he's nervous.

"Um, I didn't mean to say that." He mumbled.

You don't really think about Grayson like that. Not often at least. Of course you care about him and not only do you admire him, but his personality. Not to mention he's extremely attractive. And you on the other hand, look like a potato. (You actually don't look like a potato but I actually do so..)

You've always kind of had the urge to kiss him, but doesn't everyone? But right now, this urge was a lot stronger.

You cupped Grayson's cheeks with your hands and pressed your lips against his. They were soft, and warm. You felt butterflies in my stomach.

(I'm literally getting butterflies just writing this. That sounds cliché af but I don't care)

Grayson kissed back after a second of resizing after what was happening. He wrapped his arms around my waist. You wrapped yours around his neck, playing with his hair.

You slowly pulled away, needing air. You unhooked your arms from his neck and slipped them into the pockets of your jacket.

Grayson put his hands in his pockets as well.

"Did you do that because you knew I wanted you too, or because you wanted too?"

"I wanted too."

"I've been surprised twice today and it's only noon."

"Twice?" You asked.

"I was watching a kids movie earlier and I got a boner."

You laughed. "Seriously." You said rolling your eyes.

"And you kissed me." He smiled, blushing. You bit your lip and smiled.

"I should probably break up with y/gf/bf/n." You said.

"Yeah but you can do that later. I'd rather you stay here with me." You smiled and grabbed his hand, kissing his cheek.

"Okay." You whispered and laid down on his bed, as he did the same. He wrapped his arm around you.

"I'm glad I said that." He mumbled. You chuckled.

"I'm glad you said it to."

Ew this is shitty