first date ✧ g

You stood at your locker grabbing books.
You could feel a pair of eyes burning holes in the back of your head.

Though you new he most likely wasn't staring at the back of your head. His horny eyes were probably on your butt.

You closed your locker door and turned around, only to be meant with Grayson.

He looked down at you. Him practically being a giant compared to your height.

His famous crooked smile crept over his face.
You mentally rolled your eyes, knowing where this conversation was going.

"Hello, (y/n)." He said in his deep voice.

"What do you want Grayson?" You said as you began walked away. He caught up to you, as he sneezed his arm around your waist.

"Wanna come over later? My parents aren't home. Just Ethan, but I'm sure he's used to hearing screams and moans from my bedroom."

"Well if your expecting that from me, you'll be receiving gags and cringes." You responded, pushing his arm off you.

He chuckled. "We'll see about that, love." He slipped his hand into yours, and began swinging your arms back and forth.

You pulled your hand back and stuffed it into your pocket.

"What's wrong? You don't like my affection?" He asked smirking.

"No, actually I don't like you at all."

"Come on, I've been trying to get you to go out with me for almost three years. People are starting to wonder why I out of all people can't get a date with you." He said

"What's that supposed to mean? I'm just some game that your playing?"

"Of course not. Who do you think I am? I don't continue my games for three years." He said.

"Well, I know that for sure. Your main routine is kiss fuck and dump. I'd be surprised if one of your relationships last a week." You said chuckling.

"Can you not joke around with this. I'm trying to change. For you to be specific." He said.

"For me?" You asked chuckling.

"That's what I just said, isn't it?" He asked.

He reached his hand into the pocket of your jacket, pulling out your hand, and tightly holding it with his.

"I'm gonna miss my ride home if you keep me here any longer." You said pulling your hand out of his tight squeeze.

"Go on a date with me. Tomorrow night. I'll pick you up at eight. We can go to that sandwich shop, and then we can go for a walk on the beach or something. It can be like one of those movie dates." He said confidently, smiling his cute smile.

It made your heart flutter.

"Fine. But I'm not making any promises that I'll enjoy it." You said crossing your arms.

His smile grew bigger and his eyes lit up.

You'd never seen him like this before. Normally he was acting all sexy or sucking on boys/girls faces.