vampire ✧ e

i've been rewatching the vampire diaries on netflix🤔😬
picture creds to dolanreligion on instagram^

you heard a loud creak come from the window. you turned around looking at the window, thinking someone was there. though your room was upstairs, you knew that didn't keep people from coming in. you walked over to the window closing it. you stood there, looking outside.

you turned around and seen ethan standing in front of you. you jumped.

"ethan," you said, letting out a breath of air. "you scared me. i told you not to do that anymore." you chuckled. a small smile formed on his lips.

"oops. it's funner when i sneak in though." he said laying down on your bed, crossing his legs.

"where were you?" you asked sitting next to him.

"out." he smiled softly.

"i tried looking for you. i went to your house but grays-" ethan cut you off.

"you shouldn't look for me. you could get hurt. especially by grayson. he gets hungry easily." ethan chuckled.

"but i worry about you." you said smiling.

"i'm 142 years old. i think i can manage." he said.

"you know us dating is illegal. i'm sixteen and you're..dead." you chucked. ethan's small smile stayed on his face.

"yeah but you do have to admit that i look pretty great for an old man," he said. "my secret is moisturizer and lots and lots of plastic surgery."

"i'm thirsty. do you want anything?" you asked standing up. ethan looked up at you, with a smirk on his face.

"right..." you said turning on your heels and walking downstairs to get a drink. before you could even get to the first stair, ethan had ran past you and downstairs.

you got to the kitchen seeing a blue cup of water sitting on the counter. ethan sat next to it.

you laughed, taking a drink. you made a small disgusted face, tasting a hint of saltiness in the water.

you walked to the sink putting the glass in. as you were setting down the glass, your finger got caught on a small piece of medal sticking out of the faucet.

"ow." you said, your finger beginning to bleed.

"what's wrong?" ethan asked coming over to you. you held your hand over the sink.

"uh," you said turning around, accidentally bumping into ethan. you backed away from him, seeing your blood on his shirt.

ethan stared down at the blood, not being able to handle himself around it.

he slowly brought his hand up to the stain, wiping the blood with his finger and bringing it up to his mouth.

he slowly licked the blood off his finger, grey veins appearing under his eyes that were not turned dark.

"you need to leave." he growled. you stood there, scared, not know what to do.

ethan came closer to you, grabbing your hand, and bringing it up to his mouth.

"ethan," you whispered. his eyes meant yours and he quickly zipped out of your house leaving the door open.

a few hours later after ethan had left you went to his house.

you knocked on the door. no answer. you let yourself in as you walked around his home looking for him.

you went to his room seeing him sitting on his bed drinking a bag of human blood from a hospital.

"y/n what are you doing here? i said leave. leave me alone." he growled. "i could hurt you."

"you won't." you said.

"but i will. that's who i am. i'm a monster. i could kill you in a second. don't you see that? why aren't you scared?! you should be scared!" he began to raise his voice.

"that's not who you are ethan. i know it isn't." you said.

"why do you keep saying that?!!" ethan yelled standing up and getting closer to you.

"because it's true." you said, not scared of him.

"no it's not." he yelled pushing you by the shoulders onto the wall. he slammed his hands on the wall behind you, startling you.

the darkness in his eyes began to fade and the veins on his cheek bones disappeared.

"i'm so sorry." he whispered after realizing what he had done. he began repeating "sorry" over and over again, as he began to cry.

he put his head in the crook of your neck, as you rubbed his back.

"it- its okay." you said.

"no, i'm sorry for this." he said. you felt him bite into your neck.

you gasped. "ethan," you breathed. "ethan stop." he gripped on your wrist holding it above your head.

he sucked on your skin, drinking your blood.

your eyes started feeling heavy, as ethan drained your blood out. your body started to feel heavy, as you fell down to the ground.

ethan pulled his head away, his mouth dripping of blood. he watched as the blood dripped from his lips onto your body, that was laying in front of him.

he bent down pushing a piece of your hair behind your ear.

he stared at you for a minute waiting for you to wake up.

ethan had put a small amount of his blood in your water. if you died with a vampires blood in your system, you would come back as one.

you woke up shortly after gasping for air. you looked at ethan with scared eyes.

"what's happening to me?" you said scared, looking around.

"i had to. grayson would have killed you himself. now he can't hurt you. we can be together forever." he said smiling.

"you killed me. out of all people, i never would have thought you would hurt me." you said.

"well, the human face is after all, nothing more nor nothing less than a mask." he said handing you a bag of blood, in which you drank.

and as ethan said the human face is nothing more nor nothing less than a mask.

low key not mad with this imagine🤔