Mush Mouth

With Tate...

Tate woke up earlier than usual.

Today was Spellworks, which he had with Georgie.

It was obviously his favorite class because he shared it with his girlfriend.

He also found that it made learning old spells alot easier even though their professor was... yeah.

"Mildred!"

"Yes young man." Mildred shouted back.

"Did you iron my uniform?"

"Yes Tate, it's right here." she said holding out his academy uniform.

It was a burgundy suit with black tuxedo stripes running down the sides.

They were hideous, but all the male students had to wear them.

"Thank you." he said as he took it out of her hands and went back into his room to get changed.

After he was ready, he ate breakfast, grabbed his stuff to go, and headed over to Georgie's to pick her up for school.

"Hellooo gorgeous." Tate said with a whistle.

"Stop it." Georgie said blushing.

"I just cant help myself."

She rolled her eyes, and turned her head to her front door as she heard her father call her name.

"I just wanted to know if Tate wanted to come over for dinner tonight."

Georgie shook her head, and was about to answer.

"I'd love to come over for dinner Mr. Ashford.

Mr. Ashford just nodded his head and walked back into the house.

"Well ok then, lets get to school."

"Do we have to?" Georgie whined.

Tate just looked at his girl who held an adorably goofy grin.

"Come on babe."

Tate and Georgie sat next to each other in Spellworks and took notes as fast as they possibly could.

Professor Damarius spoke quicker than what seemed humanly possible, so it was pure luck that Georgie caught ever thing he said while Tate sifted though his lecture.

The two had a lot that they would be going over once school let out.

"Okay so we have to do all of this?" he asked.

Georgie nodded. "How about we work on it all after dinner tonight."

"Sounds good to me."

"For now I'd like to solely focus on some extremely pressing issues." Tate said which was followed with a stomach growl.

Leaving from class they made their way down to the cafeteria.

Along the way Georgie's friends Lacie and Addison joined them.

"So I have this project for Airborne, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to be my test dumbies." Addison said as they sat down.

Lacie being Lacie burst into laughter.

"You are so funny Addie! Remember the last time you used us as test dummies. Remember Georgie?

"We were left with green skin and ashy yellow hair."

Tate watched as Georgie cracked a smile while trying to hold back laughter.

"Yeah I do. We swore then to never have you test anything on us ever again Addie."

Tate watched as the caramel colored turned red with embarrassment.

"But that was for Troll Tamimg."

"No." Lacie said flatly as she turned to Tate.

"So. Loverboy, you takin my girl to the spring formal?"

'Yes.' he said to himself.

"Yeah, I am."

"You gonna ask her?"

"Well I had planned on it. I wanted to make it cute and all but you just ruined that." Tate said with a straight face.

"Oh."

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Welp finally chapter 2

Hope you enjoyed it!

Please vote and comment, I love feed back.

-Rose🌹