Ch. 24: Do U Dirty

Fam, have y'all fully listened to the boo, Lani's first DEBUT ALBUM!? ahem... listen to Do U Dirty and uh..... y'all ready for some sassy Mani? Coo, I thought so 👋🏾

Alsoooooo...... ch.25-29 is the honeymoon phase and then I'm ending it. I've been thinking about a sequel......hmmmm....I don't know.....what y'all think?
----------

"Dinah.....Dinahhh!"

"She taste like the stars, mama, the stars," Dinah mumbled in her sleep, still knocked out.

Normani smiled, "That's cute, but it's time to check out the room. So...wake yo ass up, DINAH!"

"Shiit! Why you yelling so loud?" Dinah whines, throwing the duvet off her naked body.

"Jesus, DJ. Please put some clothes on or my dad's gonna be charged extra," Normani commented, licking her lips as she drank in the sight of the 5'9, delicious piece of caramel.

"Huh? Why would we be charged extra?" Dinah asks, sliding her pants on, not realizing what Mani meant.

"Girl, you too sexy to be that slow."

"Ohhhh, am I turning you on, Mani?" Dinah asks, pausing the task of putting her clothes on.

"Mmhmmm, but we gotta go. So, uh, yeah girl, put them jeans on. I'm gonna go and breathe some air, ok?"

Dinah chuckled, she liked Normani, she's not her baby banana but she had some room in her for a chocolate bunny too.

-------------------//////

"Where the hell have you been!?" Gordon yells, furious that his daughter had decided to just disappear.

"Dad, chill, I was with Mani. I told mom, why are you yelling?"

"Yeah, your mom said y'all were working out, but Gina said that you guys were at the Hilton last night? Care to explain?"

Dinah frowned, "Hold up, Gina? How did she know that?"

"Cause I went with Lo, she was looking for you guys. That's rude of you not to invite me to the sleepover!" Gina says, frowning at her big sister.

"Uh, next time. Anyway, we were tired after working out and we decided to have a cool hotel sleepover. What's wrong?"

"Oh, really? Hmmm, isn't that Lauren's girlfriend?"

"No."

"Really? She was really distraught about y'alls fu- sleepover night. Maybe you should call her, ya know, since she's supposed to be your best friend?"

"Dad, stop being messy. I'll hit her up in a few, I gotta call Mani."

"Didn't y'all just get back?"

"Dad, stop."

"You're being a hoe again, DJ. Don't be a hoe."

"Dad, shut up. I am not a hoe, who says we had sex? We just ate chips and did each other's nails."

"Really? Hmmm, why aren't your nails painted then?"

"What's that I hear? Oh, my business, let me go attend to it, maybe you could follow my lead and mind yours."

"Girl, I know you didn't!"