Valentine's Day

Guys, 2.35k reads!?  I love you all.  Here is a special chapter for Valentine's Day and to show how appreciative I am of all you guys.
---------------------------------------------
Uryu
You had decided to sew something for Uryu this Valentine's Day.  You made a doctor's coat with the Quincy cross and smiled at your work while wiping your brow.  It took a while, but it was worth it.  Uryu knocked on your door and you opened it, throwing your arms around his neck.  "Uryu, happy Valentine's Day!"  You yelled and placed the coat on his shoulders. He took it off and smiled when he saw what it was.  "Thank you (Y/N).  I made you a dress."  He said and gave you a pink dress with hearts and a red Quincy cross on it.  You kissed his cheek and the two of you sat down while cuddling.

Toshiro
Toshiro wanted to do something special for you on this day.  He even went to Rangiku for some help on what to get you.  She told him to get a stuffed (favorite animal).  He thought it was cliche, but followed the advice.  He even bought some chocolates.  He walked into the office to see you working on some of Rangiku's paperwork to try and help him be less stressed.  He smiled while holding the stuff behind his back and kissed your cheek, causing you to blush.  He gave you the stuffed animal and chocolates with a slight blush.  "Happy Valentine's Day."  He spoke softly.  You hugged him as he kissed you deeply.  You both pulled away and he smirked at your heavy blush.  "Thanks Toshiro."  You smiled.

Kisuke
Being the little kid he is at heart, he picked a bouquet of flowers and even made a flower crown for you for Valentine's.  After doing so, he quickly made his way back to the shop.  You were decorating the entire shop for Kisuke while he was out and just finished.  You wiped your brow while thinking of something you could give to him.  It occurred to you that he could possibly use some new clogs.  You quickly went to the store that you saw those clogs at and bought them.  The teller was even kind enough to wrap them up for you.  You arrived at the shop with time to spare to put them in your room before Kisuke burst through the shop doors with his hands behind his back.  He skipped over to you while pulling out a pink fan and fanning himself.  "Oh, (Y/N), I'm back!~"  He sang while pulling you to him in an embrace.  You giggled and kissed his nose.  "Welcome back."  You said.  He smiled and handed you the fan with the bouquet and placing the flower crown on your head.  You gasped at how beautifully crafted the fan was and his sweetness with the flowers.  "Kisuke, thank you."  You smiled.  You quickly got your present for him and handed it over.  He looked at the pink and red wrapping paper with a smile present as he unwrapped his gift.  He finished and looked at the beautifully crafted clogs and his smile widened.  "How did you know?"  He questioned.  You shrugged and he settled for kissing you. You both pulled away and you buried your head in his chest, hiding your deep blush.  He chuckled.  "Happy Valentine's Day, darling."  He spoke.  You nodded. "Happy Valentine's Day."  You replied.

Gin
You have been feeling a little blue with Valentine's day coming up. It feels like you're alone again because of that Rangiku girl. She's been keeping Gin to herself lately and you don't like it one bit. Finally having enough, you grabbed the box for Gin and your zanpakuto, planning on dealing with that girl right now. You opened the door, only to see Gin right there. Your eyes watered as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He felt terrible leaving your alone today for so long, but he had to so that he could get your gift. He pulled it out from behind him and motioned for you to take it. "This is where I was all day, getting a gift for you." He explained. You smiled at him and opened it, seeing an adorable red teddy bear with a smile like Gin's genuine one. You smiled and hugged it tightly while giving him his chocolates. "Thank you Gin." You said. He kissed the top of your head and sat down, pulling you down onto his lap.

Sosuke
Valentine's is a special day to all couples who love each other dearly. Sosuke was determined to make it a wonderful day for you to remember. It was going to be just the two of you in Las Noches castle at Hueco Mundo. He has this entire day planned out perfectly. He opened a garganta in the world of the living and led you through it with you being blindfolded. You giggled when he picked you up bridal style. "Sosuke, I can walk, I promise." You protested playfully. He smirked and kissed your nose. "I know." Is all he said. You rolled your eyes behind the blindfold and allowed him to continue carrying you. Once he reached Las Noches, he set you down and you felt sand underneath you. He pulled the blindfold off of you and you gasped, seeing a romantic picnic setting with the colors of sunset just barely starting to show. You smiled as he pulled out different foods for dinner. "Sosuke, did you make all this yourself?" You questioned him. He just nodded. "It smells so good." You complimented him. After the two of you ate your fill, you watched the sun set in each other's embrace. You pulled out your gift to him and handed it to him. He looked at it and opened it to find a book with writing utensils. He smirked at you and kissed you. When he pulled away, his smirk widened as he stared at your flushed face. "Happy Valentine's Day." He said. You nodded in a slight daze and laid your head on his chest.

Ulquiorra
He didn't know what to do for Valentine's Day.  He immediately went to Harribel, hoping she would have an answer for him.  She told him just to make it special for you.  He decided to buy some chocolates for you in the hopes that would be enough.  To be honest, you didn't know what to get for him until you decided on just baking some cookies for Ulquiorra.  You put them in a box and wrapped it up, going to find him.  You ran into each other fairly quickly and exchanged gifts without a word.  You were blushing like mad.  He smiled lightly when he saw the cookies.  You did the same when you saw the chocolates.  "Happy Valentine's Day."  You said simultaneously.  You giggled and he pulled you into an embrace that you returned happily.

Szayel
Time was of the essence and you were running out of time to find something for Szayel.  Finally giving up, you turned away from the stores until something caught your eyes.  It was a chemistry set for an advanced learner.  You grinned and bought it, bringing it back to Hueco Mundo with you.  You wrapped the gift once you returned and went to try and find Szayel.  He'd actually gotten back at the same time as you after getting you a chemistry set since you liked to help him with his experiments so much.  You both found each other in the lab and exchanged gifts with smiles on your faces.  You both opened them up to see the same chemistry sets and had big smiles on your face with slight chuckles.  "Happy Valentine's Day, (Y/N)."  He said.  You kissed his cheek and hugged him.  "Happy Valentine's Day, Szayel."  You replied.