You Dress Like Him

Uryu
You were really bored today with nothing to do. You looked at your Quincy clothes and fake glasses you used in a play and got to thinking. You came up with a brilliant idea and began to get ready before Uryu came to hang out with you. While you got ready, Uryu was walking to your place with materials to make a new dress for you. He was so excited to make it for you and hoped you would like it. He knocked on your door and the door opened, showing a copy of him. He jumped back in surprise with wide eyes, causing you to laugh. He calmed his racing heart and chuckled slightly. "What are you doing?" He questioned you. You giggled as you led him into your home. "I'm being you, I got bored." You explained. "In under five minutes?" He questioned. "Actually, it was three." You corrected him. He called you three minutes ago to tell you he had a surprise for you. He showed you the materials and said he was making a dress for you, which made you absolutely ecstatic.

Toshiro
He was being grumpy again because Rangiku doesn't know how to not drink. You couldn't think of any way to cheer him up, but then it hit you. You came up with the perfect idea and immediately left to get ready. Toshiro was too busy with Rangiku to pay any attention at the point to notice your absence, making it easier on yourself.  "Rangiku, how many times have I told you that the budget is not to be used on alcohol? It's becoming very tedious to keep reminding you." He explained irritatedly. Rangiku was too drunk to understand that he was talking to her and passed out on the floor. Toshiro sighed and returned to his work. after a minute, he realized you were gone.  He began to worry about your safety until he saw the door open. His jaw dropped to the floor when he saw you come in looking like him. He stood up with a tiny blush dusting his cheeks. "Why do you look like me?" He questioned. You smiled innocently. "I wanted to make you smile and loosen up." You explained with a wink. He looked away to hide his ever-growing blush. Needless to say, this was your favorite pastime when you wanted to embarrass him.

Kisuke
It was a boring day with no customers and no hollow sightings whatsoever.  You closed your eyes and Kisuke's clothes popped up in your mind.  You smiled and got to work quickly.  While you worked on your idea, Kisuke was putting some boxes away in the back area.  He wiped his forehead after finishing and walked off smiling.  He entered into the room where you were and jumped nearly three feet in the air in shock.  His eyes were wide as he looked at you dressed like him.  You'd even managed to find a wig like his hair and a fan lying around.  You hid your big grin behind the fan which was opened up all the way.  He chuckled a bit after the shock passed.  "(Y/N), what are you doing?"  he questioned.  You smiled innocently.  "I got bored waiting and came up with this idea."  You explained.  he smiled at you happily.  "Well, you make a very cute me."

Gin
You didn't want to go outside because you were feeling down, so Gin was taking care of you. He left to run a few quick errands and that's when you got thinking of what you could do while he was gone. What was the idea that you came up with? Dressing like him, of course! It was so easy to come up with and would be fun. You grabbed the extra captain's haori that he possesses and quickly grabbed the hair dye that you bought for just such an occasion and got to work. Gin finally finished and entered his apartment and closing the door behind him. He looks to you and his eyes open all the way in shock and surprise. In front of him stood a mini him with the same look he usually has on his face.  He got over his shock and smiled genuinely.  "Whatcha doing (Y/N)?"  He questioned.  You smiled innocently.  "I got bored and wanted something fun to do.  What's more fun that a couple being all matchy?"  You questioned.  He sweatdropped at your childishness.  "I don't think they meant to match with anything except clothes."  He deadpanned.  You just giggled.

Sosuke
It was definitely hard to have alone time sometimes with him always beside you. He is very possessive of you and wants to make sure you're safe. You don't really mind that about him, but it does get annoying sometimes. Today he had a captain's meeting, leaving you to yourself for a few hours. Sad thing about that is you got bored without him around. A thought then came into mind and you began gathering all that you needed to make it a reality. What can you say, you're much like your boyfriend. While you began working, the captain's meeting was finishing up and the Head Captain had dismissed everyone. Sosuke and Gin walked out together talking. "It's hard to believe that both of us found someone to love in the third seat of our squad, eh Captain Aizen?" Gin questioned. Sosuke chuckled slightly. "Indeed it is. Tell me, has your girlfriend done anything to surprise you enough that your eyes open?" Sosuke questioned. Gin full-on laughed. "She did, as a matter of fact." He replied. Sosuke opened the door to his home he shares with you and was shocked at what he saw. He saw a mini version of himself standing before them with a big grin. Gin chuckled slightly. "This is exactly what my girlfriend did, only she dressed as me. I'll leave the two of you to it." He said and left.  Sosuke came up to you with a smirk.  "What's all this about?"  He questioned.  You just giggled.  "Oh, just for fun."  You replied sweetly.  He pulled you into an embrace while kissing the top of your head.  "Well, it's very flattering."