Ulquiorra

One of the long-awaited next characters is now here. The previous voting that ends on the 14 still stands, so comment your favorite Espada. He with the most votes will be the next bleach boyfriend in this book. As always, please remember to VOTE and COMMENT!
---------------------------------------------
How you met:
"She's your new fraccion, take good care of her." Lord Ichimaru said to Ulquiorra. He looked at you emotionlessly and nodded. Lord Ichimaru then left the two of you alone and he narrowed his eyes slightly. "You don't look too strong." He said monotonously. You growled lightly and punched a hole in the wall with only twenty-five percent of your strength and walked off, leaving him speechless.

How you became friends:
Lately he'd began to show a liking to you., especially when the two of you just talked. You both found that you have many things you share in common:reading, serving Lord Aizen, and many others. Ever since your first real conversation with him about books, you two became inseparable and the best of friends.

He confesses to you:
It's been about two months since you became his fraccion and you were happy. You also felt your heart swell and butterflies in your stomach when your near him. You want to tell him how you feel, but your afraid what'll happen if you do. He might reject you or worse...turn you to ash with a cero. You sat there thinking silently to yourself until you felt a pair of slimy arms wrap around your waist. You turned your body out of their grip to see Nnoitra with his sick pervy grin plastered on his face. "Hey babe, wanna get together?" He asked. Your eyes widened as he leaned in. You closed your eyes and waited for impact until his arms let you go, replaced with a well built set of arms. You snapped your eyes open to see Ulquiorra with anger slightly shown in his eyes. "Touch her again and I'll make sure you can never wield your sword again." He said to Nnoitra. He growled and left the two of you alone. You looked at Ulquiorra and smiled. "Thanks for-" "I love you, (Y/N)." He interrupted you. Your eyes widened. "Be mine?" He asked kindly. You nodded and snuggled into his chest.

First kiss/Christmas special:
It was cold out and the two of you stayed inside drinking hot chocolate. Lord Ichimaru decided to throw a Christmas party to up our morale and make us interact with one another. After we got ready, Ulquiorra held out his arm for me to take. I took it gladly and walked happily with him. Once we entered, we heard whistles and Lord Ichimaru smiled at us. "You two might want to look up." He told us. When you did, you blushed lightly and he smirked. He leaned in and kissed you gently. You melted into the kiss as you kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck. Everyone cat called and whistled at you two. You buried his head in your chest to hide your embarrassment. Ulquiorra chuckled at your cuteness and led you into the room to dance.

You dress like him:
You were bored out of your mind at this point. Why, you ask? Ulquiorra was gone on a solo mission. Normally the fraccion goes with their master, but he had to go solo this time. You looked around and saw some of his clothes hanging around and got thinking. Maybe you could surprise him. You rolled up your sleeves and got to work. Meanwhile, Ulquiorra had just returned to Las Noches and reported to Lord Aizen. Lord Ichimaru then walked with him back to your shared room. "How do you like fraccion so far?" Lord Ichimaru asked. Ulquiorra showed no emotion, but was smiling on the inside at the thought of you. "She's been very useful." He replied. Lord Ichimaru gave him the "I think she's more than useful" look and continued walking with him. Once they reached the room, Ulquiorra opened the door to come face-to-face with a shorter version of him. His eyes widened and Lord Ichimaru's smirk became a big grin. "Well, Captain Aizen and I thought we were the only ones with weird girlfriends. Have fun." He sang out the last part and left.  Ulquoirra smiled at you and shook his head, sitting down on the bed.

Someone bullies you:
It was a fairly dark night and you were having trouble sleeping.  You figured that a midnight snack would help so you got out of the bed you share with Ulquiorra and went to the kitchen.  you picked up an apple and began to eat it when you felt a punch to your cheek. You dropped to the floor from the strength behind it and saw blood on the floor from your lip.  You then looked up to see one of Szyael's fraccion's in front of you.  She, surprisingly, glared daggers at you.  "How dare you steal Ulquiorra from me!  I'm the only one for him!"  She screamed and went for your throat.  You put your hands out to try and stop her, but Ulquiorra had flashed in between the two of you, clutching the other fraccion's throat. He threw her to the side and pulled you into his embrace. "You're master will be informed about this incident." He said to the unconscious figure.

Cuddles:
Ulquiorra has noticed that you are slightly distant lately. It was worrying him, though he didn't show it. Lord Ichimaru gave him some advice that he used with his own girlfriend, hoping to help the two of you get back to being happy and active. He secretly liked how much happier Ulquiorra was in the work place because he was with you. He was sitting on the couch next to you and pulled you on his lap, making you squeak. He cuddled you to him and you snuggled into his chest happily. He stroked your hair and you closed your eyes in sweet bliss.