He Gets Jealous

Uryu
School was a bore today.  Nothing exciting was really happening as of now and you were sick of it.  There was one person who had taken notice of you not too long ago and wanted to go over to you.  His name is Ethan, a kid who was in the same club as Uryu as his rival.  He wandered over to you, with Uryu taking notice, and sat next to you.  He grinned and you looked away.  Uryu hid his spiritual pressure so you wouldn't sense him coming and hid close by to listen in.  Ethan put a hand on your shoulder, making your skin crawl.  "Hey there, wanna go out sometime?"  He asked you.  You growled low enough so he wouldn't hear.  "Sorry, but I don't want to go out with you, I'm already with someone."  You informed him.  He snarled and grabbed your wrist.  "It's not a request, you're mine."  Ethan claimed.  Uryu came out and threw him to the ground, then pulled you flush against him.  He scowled at Ethan.  "She's not yours, she's mine.  If you come near her again, I won't hesitate to shoot an arrow through your heart."  He spat.  Ethan ran away quickly, leaving the two of you together alone.  The rest of the day, Uryu wouldn't let go of your hand or your waist.

Toshiro
Today was rather boring, no missions had come in and you had no paperwork needed to be done. You just sat near the lake like usual on days like this while thinking. You looked over when one of the Soul reapers squad eleven sat next to you. Toshiro had just come to spend time with you after finishing his work when he spotted the idiot next to you. He quickly hid near the two of you to find out what's going on. He reeked of alcohol and you scrunched up your nose in disgust. "Hey there, wanna have some fun?" He questioned while putting a hand on your leg. You slapped his hand away and got up. "No thanks." You replied. He drew his zanpakuto in anger and Toshiro stepped in the middle. "(Y/N) said no, now leave." He commanded. The soul reaper left without a second thought. Toshiro sat down and pulled you onto his lap, resting his head on your shoulder. You blushed lightly and stayed with him the rest of the day.

Kisuke
The store was closed for the day, allowing you to go for a stroll with Kisuke.  The two of you decided to go to the park and sat down on a bench. Kisuke then decided to be like a little kid and pick a flower bouquet.  You just sat and watched.  Meanwhile, a man came over and sat next to you.  He wrapped an arm around your shoulders and you pulled away.  "You seem to be all alone, wanna have some fun?"  He asked.  Kisuke had taken notice and came over as he was talking to you.  When the man had finished, Kisuke pulled you up to his chest, holding the flowers to you.  "Here you go darling, freshly picked flowers.  Let's go home now."  He said happily and fanned himself when you took the flowers.  The guy's eyes widened and he left the two of you together.  Kisuke chuckled while sitting down and pulling you onto his lap.

Gin
Izuru wanted to hang out with you for old time's sake and Gin allowed it, knowing that the two of you are just friends.  After a day of fun, the two of you decided on sitting on a bench to rest. Izuru stood up and bade you farewell since night was upon you. You decided to stay out a little longer because the night looked beautiful. A soul reaper from squad ten came over and sat next to you. Gin had also arrived and hid himself to see what was happening. The soul reaper smiled at you. "Hey, wanna grab a bite to eat?" He asked. You looked away and grabbed a piece of your hair, playing with it to hide your nervousness. Gin noticed and came over, pulling you up flush against him. "I don't think she's interested, considering I'm her boyfriend. She'd rather go with me, don't you think?" Gin questioned the man. The man paled and quickly left the scene. Both of you sat down with him placing you on his lap. "Perhaps everyone needs to learn when they can go near you and when they can't." Gin spoke. You blushed lightly and looked away to hide it.

Sosuke
You had a day off with Sosuke and decided to visit the world of the living.  He had his glasses off and his hair slicked back, making you smile since you liked this look better.  You decided to pick some flowers and he smiled while watching you.  You had finally picked enough flowers and started making a crown with them when an unknown man made his way over to you.  Sosuke narrowed his eyes and walked over to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulder protectively.  The man's eyes widened and he left, making Sosuke smirk.  He looked down to the crown and smiled, taking it from your grasp and placing it on your head.  "A perfect fit for my queen."  He spoke, his voice sounding velvety and seductive.  You blushed as he pulled you on to his lap.  "Thank you."  You replied quietly.

Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra usually isn't the type to show much emotion, but he seemed to today.  You weren't complaining, it was making you happy that he would actually show some emotion.  You had also decided to take a stroll around the deserts of Hueco Mundo for some fun.  What you didn't plan on was having Nnoitra tag along.  He kept getting closer and you kept scooting away from him.  He finally had enough of the game and pulled you flush against him.  Unknown to either of you, Ulquiorra was near the two of you.  "Nnoitra, please stop, I don't like you this way."  You explained.  He growled.  "Then you better start."  He replied.  Ulquiorra ripped you from Nnoitra's grasp and sent him flying with a flick of his index finger.  "Lay a hand on her again and you'll pay, trash."  Ulquiorra threatened him.  Nnoitra scurried off while Ulquiorra accompanied you to his room, where he sat down with you on his lap for the rest of the day.

Szayel
Most of the experiments today were succeeding, making Szayel extremely happy.  So happy, in fact, that he wanted to leave to the human world for a few minutes and get you a special surprise.  After he left, none of his incompetent Fraccions could keep one of the test subjects from escaping.  He latched himself on to you with a smile.  "Now you're mine and that know-it-all scientist isn't here to stop me."  He claimed victoriously.  Before you could react, however, Szayel knocked him out with a scowl on his face.  "Note to self, kill experiment six-two-six when I'm done for the day."  He said to himself as he pulled you flush against him. You blushed and smiled, snuggling into his chest.
---------------------------------------------
The first person to get that reference in Szayel's scenario will get a chapter dedicated to them. As always, VOTE and COMMENT please!
Balder614