How You Became Friends

Uryu
It was a regular occurrence to see Uryu alone at lunch and it made you kind of sad that no one wanted to eat with him. After that first day of eating lunch with him, you continued to do so everyday and began striking up conversations that would last a surprisingly long time. Today was a little different though, it would change both of you for the better. "Uryu, do you think today's math test will be hard?" You asked him. He thought for a moment before replying. "I don't think so, do you need some help?" He questioned you. You nodded your head sheepishly and he moved to sit next to you. He pulled out some things he needed to help you and didn't notice the tiny blush dusting your cheeks from your close proximity.  He quickly began helping you before the bell rang.

Toshiro
Life's been rough on you lately, with all of Rangiku's work piling up and you finishing all of it.  You sat down on some snow next to the frozen lake and marveled at it's beauty.  It oddly made you think of your strict captain.  You sighed silently as you stared.  "Why couldn't my workplace be more tranquil like it is here."  You thought out loud.  "It would be nice for the change."  You heard a voice behind you.  You jumped up with a hand on the hilt of your zanpakuto and gasped.  There stood your captain with a tiny smile on his face.  He then turned on his heel and walked away.  You smiled slightly yourself and left.

Kisuke
Kisuke had offered you to stay at his shop for the duration of your deployment, which you humbly accepted. You were so thrilled to experience one of the favorite activities of winter...ice skating. You began shakily and were getting the hang of it. Just when you get slightly cocky, you slipped. You closed your eyes and waited for the impact, but it never came. You opened your eyes to see Kisuke. He smiled and adjusted his hat to let you see his eyes. "That was close, why don't I teach you?" He asked. You nodded happily and got to work with him.

Gin
It's been a while since your suicide attempt and you haven't seen much of Gin anywhere.  It saddened you slightly, but you just pushed it off. You came across a little white snake while walking in the woods. You let it slither up your arm and smiled while petting it's head. "You know, little snake, you remind me of my captain with your pretty white scales." You told it. The snake then bit you and slithered away. You yelped out in pain. "Ouch." You said while cringing. "Careful, snakes bite when you aren't looking." A voice said next to you. You turned to see Gin already working on wrapping your would. "Lucky it wasn't poisonous." He told you with his eyes slightly open, revealing his blue eyes. You smiled sheepishly and nodded.

Sosuke
Momo still really hates your guts, but she was no where to be found. It was so sad that she called in sick (note the sarcasm) and she couldn't do any of her work. Being third seat, you were the one to take over for her while she was gone. You entered the office only to see Captain Aizen with his hair slicked back and his glasses off. He looked up to you and flash-stepped to close the door quickly. Your eyes widened when he gently pushed you to the wall. He still had the kind look in his eyes with a little bit of malice. "You will tell no one of what you saw today." He ordered. You nodded and he patted your head. "Good. I expect you to stay near me from now on now that you know this. Don't worry, I promise I'll be a friend." He said. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding and sat next to him, getting to work.
---------------------------------------------
Okay, so Sosuke's thing was more secretive than friend, but it'll lead to better moments between the two of you, I promise. VOTE and COMMENT please, I love getting them.