He's pocket edition!

A big shout out and dedication to unperfect-dreamer for her help with this chapter. If you liked the Nekos, then you'll LOVE this.
---------------------------------------------
Uryu
Squeaks were heard throughout the Ishida household as Ryuuken looked around for the mouse that invaded his home.  He decided to check Uryu's room and entered, not seeing his son anywhere.  He then looked on the bed and saw a little mouse with hair like his son.  He rose a brow in questioning and tapped it's shoulder, scaring it.  It turned around and revealed itself to be Uryu.  Ryuuken gasped and stifled a chuckle while picking him up.  "Uryu, what happened to you?"  He questioned.  Uryu puffed his cheeks out in anger.  "How should I know!?  It just happened!"  He exclaimed in frustration.  Ryuuken burst out laughing and began taking him to your house.  He knocked on your door and you opened it in a few short seconds.  "Hello, Mr. Ishida, what can I do for you?"  You asked.  Ryuuken handed Uryu to you.  "Take care of your tiny boyfriend for today.  Have a good day."  He smiled and left.  You looked at Uryu with big eyes.  You then smiled and rubbed your cheek against his head.  "You're sooooo cute!"  You yelled when you went into your home. He blushed darkly with puffy cheeks. "H-hey, I am not." He countered. You smiled happily with a giggle and rubbed his head with one finger.

Toshiro
It was so frightening...he was a pocket-sized captain with chubby cheeks.  His spiky white hair shook as he looked around the office for Rangiku.  He sighed when the coast was clear and heard a gasp behind him.  He turned to see you had dropped some papers and were looking down at him.  His eyes widened in fear that you'd think he was a mouse.  You would recognize that spiky white hair anywhere.  You gently picked him up and looked at his cuteness.  "What happened to you, Toshiro?"  You questioned while trying to resist the urge to rub his head.  His cheeks puffed out as he blushed darkly. "I don't know what happened, it just did."  He explained.  You nodded and rubbed your cheek against his head. "You're adorable."  You commented. He looked away embarrassed.  "A-Am not!"  He exclaimed.  It's a good thing Rangiku didn't come to the office at all today.

Kisuke
"Thank you for shopping at Urahara Shoten, come again!"  He said to the customer leaving the shop.  The customer waved one last time before leaving and Kisuke smiled. As soon as the customer left, a bright light enveloped Kisuke. When it subsided, he looked up to find his cash register was extremely high up. He rose a brow and wandered over to a mirror on the floor. He looked into it and jumped back in shock. He is now extremely tiny with chubby cheeks and big eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and ran to try and find you, squeaking the whole way. You looked around for the mouse as you heard the squeaking and looked down when you felt a tug on your pant leg. You gasped seeing that Kisuke was pocket size with tears in his eyes. Talk about being dramatic at a time like this. You picked him up, which calmed him slightly. "What happened?" You asked him, getting a closer look at his cuteness. "I don't know, a customer left and the next thing I know is that I'm tiny." He explained. You smiled and petted his head. "Let's leave the shop to Tessai until we figure out what's happening with you. Until then, I'll take care of you." You told him and rubbed your cheek on his head. He blushed deeply, but complied with your terms.

Gin
Today Gin had a day off and decided to spend it with you. He gave you the day off as well since he's the captain of your squad. The two of you were currently cuddling on the couch when he got up. "I'm going to make some popcorn real quick for the movie." He announced. You nodded and he left to do so. Once the popcorn was done, a bright light washed over the kitchen where Gin was. When it subsided, a little mouse came up to you and climbed up on your lap. Your eyes widened seeing that it was Gin. You picked him up and brought him near your face. "What did you do to cause this?" You asked in amazement as you gawked over his adorableness. He just shrugged. "I have no clue, help me (Y/N)." He pleaded. You smiled and kissed the top of his head. "We'll find out how to reverse this after I've had my cute little Gin like this for an hour or so." You spoke as you rubbed your cheek on his head. He sighed with a heavy blush and nodded glumly.

Sosuke
Well, weird things have happened like becoming a neko, but this is absurd. Sosuke sat in your living room as a little pocket size of himself with puffed out cheeks to show his frustration. He ran into the room where you went, which happened to be the kitchen, after you'd left him in the living room. He looked up at your tall form and knew he'd have difficulty getting your attention. He realized that he could climb the cupboard next to your leg. Once he got up to the counter, he waved his hands, successfully catching your attention. You gasped and picked him up gently. "What happened?" You asked him worried, yet secretly loving every minute of this. "I have no clue. Can I just cuddle with you (Y/N)?" He asked you with a heavy blush. This made you fangirl over your adorable little boyfriend. "Of course." You told him and sat down on the couch, letting him rest on your shoulder.

Ulquiorra
He had the door to his room closed as as he slept peacefully when a white light enveloped him. He woke up when it subsided and looked around. Strangely, everything is huge and he didn't know why. He saw his mirror and looked at it, finding he has become tiny with big cheeks. He got under his long covers and sighed. His door then opened and he turned to see you. You looked around, trying to find him. "Ulqi? Where are you?" You asked. You heard a squeak from his bed and looked down, seeing Ulquiorra with wide eyes. You picked him up and had hearts in your eyes. "You're so adorable!" You exclaimed happily. He blushed darkly, causing your eyes to go wide. "I-I'm not adorable!" He protested. You just smiled and petted his head.

Szayel
"Another experiment failed!" Szayel yelled out exasperatedly. You sighed. Today was a hard day, all of the experiments were failing. He sat down next to you with a cute pout on his face. You placed his head on your lap and ran your fingers through his silly smooth hair. He sighed with his eyes closed and a bright light enveloped him. When it subsided, you looked in your lap to find a pocket sized Szayel with a heavy blush dusting his cheeks.  You grinned ear to ear and kissed the top of his head.  "You're sooooo cute!"  You squealed.  He looked away.  "No I'm n-not."  He objected.  You nuzzled your cheek on his head and he sighed, just giving up.