Someone Bullies You

Uryu
Uryu noticed a difference in you the past few days.  You'd go off to be alone and stop talking to everyone.  It got him worried.  Finally having enough, he followed you home one day, only to find you getting pulled into an alley.  He was going to run in, but waited at the entrance to hear what was going on.  "Well, have you made your decision."  A woman asked you.  You looked down sadly, then back at her with determination showing.  "I won't let you have Uryu, he deserves someone who wouldn't threaten the people he loves just so they could be with him."  You said and pulled out your Quincy bow. The woman glared and pulled out a hidden sword, making you gasp. "Then I'll get rid of you now." She said and rushed towards you. Your eyes widened and closed, waiting for the impact of the sword when you heard a metal on metal collision. You gasped and opened your eyes to see Uryu with a sword in hand. He had one of his arms wrapped around you protectively. "I won't allow you to harm (Y/N)." He said to the woman. She growled and left, leaving you two alone. He turned to you and placed a hand on your cheek lovingly. "Next time, please tell me so I can help you." He requested. You nodded and kissed his cheek.

Toshiro
After graduating from the Shin'o academy, you thought life would finally turn around for you...wrong! The men who bullied you ended up in the same squad as you.  Being third seat, however, means you're stronger than them.  The two of them were currently standing in front of you as you all stood in an alley.  You all had your zanpakutos drawn.  They smirked as you growled lowly at them.  "Two against one, how will this play out?"  Daichi questioned.  Kenji smirked.  "Badly...for her, that is."  He replied with a chuckle at the end.  Your zanpakuto, (zanpakuto's name), was shaking in anger at the two of you being underestimated.  The three of you then looked up after hearing a certain voice you knew all too well.  "I'd recommend backing away from her."  Toshiro called out.  He jumped down in front of you and the boys shook in fear, running away quickly.  Toshiro looked back at you and kissed you lovingly for a few seconds before pulling away.  "Next time they want to hurt you, let me know."  He commanded.  You nodded with a heavy blush and spent the rest of the day cuddling with him.

Kisuke
You sighed in irritation at this annoying guy standing in front of you.  How did all this happen?  The store didn't sell what he needed and he began yelling at you.  "I'm sorry sir, but I can't help you.  We don't sell weights here."  You said with your eyes closed in anger.  He put his hand on your throats and squeezed, causing your eyes to fly open.  You clawed at his hand as his grip got tighter each second.  Near blacking out, you heard Kisuke's muffled voice.  "Next time you try to hurt her, you'll leave with more than a bruise."  He said to the man. You realized you were in Kisuke's hold and able to breathe once again. The man ran from the store, leaving the two of you alone.  Kisuke laid you down on a futon and kissed your forehead.  "Rest easy, my love."  He said and left to take care of the store.

Gin
Day after day this week you've been coming home with bruises and cuts.  Gin's worried, but you reassured him that it's just a rigorous training regimen you came up with.  Problem is, he keeps growing more and more suspicious because he knows you would never push yourself this hard.  You don't want him to worry, but you can hardly do anything about it.  They would kill you if you told.  Gin finally had enough and followed you one night.  You entered the training building and was met with a fist to your stomach.  The two men dragged you to a secluded room with no windows and fully soundproof.  Unbeknownst to any of you, Gin had entered the room as well.  They tied you to the chair in the middle of the room and glared.  "Have you told anyone about this?"  Mitchel asked.  You shook your head and Nicholas nodded in approval after slicing your cheek.  "Keep it that way."  He ordered.  You looked to the floor and kept the tears back as the cut on your cheek stung.  Gin had enough and jumped down behind the two men.  "I don't think I can keep that promise."  He said with venom dripping from his words.  He shot both of them through the legs with Shinzo.  They landed hard on the floor and fell unconscious.  Gin untied you quickly and pulled you into his embrace.  You cried into his shoulder as the punishment force took the other two soul reapers away from the scene.  Gin rubbed your back lovingly and kissed your uninjured cheek.  "I'm never letting you out of my sight again."

Sosuke
Sosuke heard what happened to Gin's girlfriend and made up his mind to never let you out of his sight.  Every time papers were needed to be delivered, he'd have Momo take them so that you stayed near him.  He currently had you sitting on his lap as you snuggled into his chest.  You stole a glance at his desk and noticed a pile of paperwork that needed to be delivered.  You smiled innocently and looked at Sosuke.  "Sosuke, can I deliver those papers to squad six for you?"  You asked kindly.  He opened his eyes and cupped your cheek, rubbing it with his thumb.  His heart clenched slightly at the thought of you getting hurt.  He sighed and nodded.  "All right, but I expect you to come straight back, I don't want you getting hurt."  You happily kissed his cheek and nodded, grabbing the papers and leaving the room.  You quickly delivered the papers to Captain Kuchiki and was half way back to your office when someone hit you on the neck, knocking you out.  When you next awoke, you noticed you were in an all white room and shackled to the wall.  Try as you might to break free, you were too weak and lightheaded.  The door then opened and Momo came in.  "Glad to see my new torture chamber's shackles are holding up."  She said with a smirk.  Meanwhile, Sosuke had the entire Soul Society trying to find you.  Finally, he decided to check with Momo.  He found Gin and Kaname and the three of them made their way to Momo's home.  Once they got there, they heard your voice begging someone to stop as they heard Momo yell at you.  They broke in and spread out to search the house.  Sosuke found a secret way downstairs and the other two followed him down.  He broke down the door they reached and saw Momo holding a whip and you were covered in cuts and bruises.  Momo turned to see them and froze.  "Unless you want to be known as a felon, I suggest you let (Y/N) go now."  Sosuke ordered.  She did so quickly and Sosuke caught you before you fell to the floor.  Gin had summoned Captain Unohana and she immediately began to heal your wounds.  Sosuke held your hand the entire time.  "I will never let you out of my sight again."  He told you and you nodded weakly.  "I'm sorry Sosuke, I just wanted to breathe some fresh air.  I should've never asked to deliver those papers for you."  You said.  He kissed your forehead and pulled you into his embrace.
---------------------------------------------
Sorry it got a little dark, but I have a dark personality sometimes.  Anyhow, hope you all enjoyed.  As always, please remember to VOTE and COMMENT!