She slowly and carefully got up from the bed, her bare feet didn't make a single noise as she walked over to me.

She walked up to me and I smiled, "I don't deserve you." I spoke softly as I lightly held her jaw, my hand under her hair.

"I'm glad you're home." She whispered, and I smiled as she kissed me, I wrapped my arms around her waist as she put her arms around my neck.

The kiss deepened and we started moving towards the couch, but it was tricky because it was dark and she was helping me take off my jacket and boots.

As we got closer, I tripped on the coffee table and we fell onto the couch, trying to hold in our laughter.

She sat on top of me, but she seemed distracted.

"What is it?" I whispered as I held her face in my hand.

"I can't do this with our baby in here." She sighed, "You know, I have a flat bed truck." I suggested with smile.

"But if she wakes up o-or falls off the bed..." She whispered with her hands on my chest.

"I want to do this, I do, but we have a baby.. Sleeping a few yards away." She said letting her head fall on my chest.

"I have solutions for both of those things." I smiled and she sat up quickly.

I told her we could make a wall of pillows so she wouldn't roll off, and then we use our phones as baby monitors-- we just mute ours so we can only hear her.

She smirked before she jumped from the couch and started making a wall of pillows on one side of Delilah.

I walked in and started fixing the other side, my shirt barely buttoned, "She looks so much like you." Deja spoke softly and I looked up at her, "A man with facial hair and masculine features?" I joked.

"No.." Deja laughed lightly, slightly shaking her head.

"She has your eyes, and your dirty blonde hair-- I bet it'll be curly and lighter when she gets bigger." She said and I smiled, "Well, she has your nose, and she'll probably have blonde wavy hair, like you." I said and she smiled up at me.

I was such a sucker for those eyes.

"Look at our baby. We had a baby." Deja said as she sighed, moving some pillows and sitting beside her.

I sat down on the other side, Deja laid her head down beside Delilah's, I smirked because I knew where this was going, "Man... This bed is so comfy." She said and I chuckled.

"I love you." I said leaning over and kissing her before I gently kissed our snoring baby, "I love you." She spoke softly as I laid down on the other side of our daughter.

I could still see her brown eyes and blonde hair, her eyes slowly drifted closed as mine did too.

--

D E J A

"These came from Barton's house?" Murtaugh asked as I sat on the edge of Riggs' desk with his feet beside me.

"That's the wrong question to be asking right now, Rog." Riggs said pointing his pen at his old partner.

Riggs left the trailer early today and I just assumed he had something to do-- although knowing Riggs I should've known it was something like breaking and entering.