13. Magic

D E J A

"Wow.." I mumbled as I walked into Martin's home- which was a bullet type trailer.

"Hey, I cleaned it for you!" He said leading me into the small living room area.

"It's very nice, it is!" I assured him as I looked around.

"It's nice to officially know that you're not actually homeless." I smirked at him.

He mockingly laughed before wrapping one of his arms around me as he kissed me.

As we broke apart, something caught my eye.

"Is this your room?" I said walking towards the back of his home.

"Yes, yes, this is where all the magic happens." He joked as I laid down on his springy bed, while he leaned on the doorway.

"I didn't know you were a magician." I joked as I propped myself up on my elbows.

"I am, actually. Do you wanna see a trick?" He asked and I sat up and nodded, he walked over and sat beside me.

"Look, it's a plain old quarter, right?" He asked as he handed me the quarter he got from his pocket.

I felt it and agreed that it was a real one, "Now watch this." He said before the quarter disappeared.

I gave him a weird look because he actually could do a cool trick, "And abracadabra." He smiled as he reached behind my ear and pretended to pull something out of my ear.

"You're pretty good at that, actually." I chuckled before he opened his hand, revealing a beautiful gold necklace with a small heart on it.

"Like I said, this is where the magic happens." He said as he helped me put it on, "This is so beautiful." I said placing my hand on the small yet meaningful gift, he started leaning towards me.

He kissed me as I forgot about all of my problems.

I started fiddling with the buttons on his shirt.

I unbuttoned a few as the kiss deepened, we moved up so I was laying with my head on his pillows, his shirt hung loosely on his fit torso.

We broke apart for a second as I admired his scattered tattoos.

I ran my fingers over each one as Martin kissed down my neck, going as low as my shirt was.

He brought his lips back up to mine before he ran his hand up my leg, leaving a trail of goosebumps.

--

I sat there, comparing hands once more.

It was one of my favorite pass times.

"What is this one from?" I asked as I pointed at a small scar on Martin's arm as it was draped over me.

We were propped against his wall behind his bed as he laid with out a shirt and me with just underwear and a bra on.

My back was against his chest as we laid there, waking up from the night we just spent together.

"Remember when I said I had a dog once? Well, she didn't always like me. She bit me once." He said and I gasped, "When I was a teenager, my dog accidentally bit me." I said moving the covers off our legs as I propped one of my legs up so he could see the scar on my thigh.