T O S H I R O

!!WARNING!!

THIS IS A SAD ONE-SHOT. I'M AM SORRY FOR THIS. THIS IS BASED ON A SHORT COMIC CALLED THIRTY A AND A HALF MINUTES. I AM GRATEFUL FOR SNIPPY MJ FOR CREATING THIS COMIC. IT IS REALLY SAD, BUT THE KIND ACT FROM THE GRIM REAPER WAS SO KIND TO GIVE THE WOMAN EXACTLY THIRTY MINUTES AND THIRTY SECONDS JUST TO SEE HER CHILD FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HER LOVER FOR THE LAST TIME.

TEARS MAY FORM AND WATERFALLS BEGIN NOW.

5:01

You are pushing, screaming, and breathing heavily. You are trying your best to push out this baby. You want to see her desperately, because you know you won’t make it.

3:59

You grip the handle of the hospital bed tightly. You know Toshiro is outside waiting for your baby. You let out a discomfort cry as the baby is trying to get out. You kept pushing.

2:23

The doctor is trying his best to help you. This baby just won’t come out. One of the nurses puts his hand over his mouth, trying to hold back his tears.

1:45

You know he is waiting. You know he is crying for you and the baby. He knows what condition you are in. Your heart aches, but you try to keep pushing out your baby.

0:11

You couldn’t push her out. You just couldn’t… Your strength was getting weaker, your breaths were slow and ragged. I’m sorry Toshiro… Your eyes slowly closed...

+30:30

You open your eyes again. You take that breath back again. You were going to have this baby.

27:03

After the doctor realized you were going to make it. They called out to Toshiro who was waiting outside the doors of your room. The doors reopened, showing Toshiro’s teary eyed face. He ran over to you and you smiled at him. This baby was about to be born.

12:05

You look at the baby girl before you who is in your arms as of right now. You cry and hug her close to you.

“You did it sweetheart,” Toshiro tells you as he hugs both of you together, kissing your head. You both smile happily at your miracle with teary eyes.

8:55

The nurses and doctor smile at all three of you. Smiles just filled the room. You felt happy. Truly happy.

7:13

Yet… You felt this presence. His presence.

4:42

You felt unwell now. You felt it. You knew what was coming and yet, you just smiled as your baby held your index finger.

2:15

You stared at the life that was in your arms and happiness swelled inside.

1:30

You caressed your daughter’s cheek and felt the unwellness again.

1:08

You kissed her soft cheek and smiled at her before smiling at Toshiro who smiled back.

0:52

She smiled softly a few seconds later.

0:15

You slowly laid back.

0:06

Slowly your life was leaving your grasp.

0:03

You laid down on the hospital bed, let your eyes close.

0:01

Your left arm dropped to your side, but you still held you baby girl in your right arm.

0:00

Time was up… You took your last breath and left a smile on your lips.
Toshiro’s eyes widen. He shook you.

“(First Name)?” he cries out to you. “(FIRST NAME)?!”

He cries harder. He lays his head on your lap and cries out to you, holding your hand. The roomwas filled with silence, except for the cries of Toshiro. His heartbreaking cries.

The shadow figure who was standing there the entire time during this began to leave. A small glow of blob who no one noticed began to form into a butterfly. It began to chase the shadow man before standing before him. The man stopped and stared at the glowing butterfly. The butterfly landed on the non-existent nose of the man as if it were giving it a kiss. Your glowing figure stood before him. You bowed to her, showing off your pearly white smile.

“Thank you,” you whisper to Death.

You transform back into a butterfly and land back on the tip of his nasal bone. Death smiles at you and lets you flutter down to his hand. Making it seem as you both were holding hands, heading back home.