Wait I know that description.

Why was he putting his arm around my Estee?????

"You must be Harry!"He said. What the hell??? Of course he knows my name, everyone knows me!

Zayn Malik????

"Yeah that's me!"I said grinning as I didn't like him laying his hand on Estee but why she didn't tell him to stop???

"Harry, this is Zayn...my...fiance"When Estee said that word I literally felt like my heart skipped a beat.

What the fuck?

Fiance??? to Zayn Malik???

Estee and I used to talk everyday about everything in the world. Well except that.

The one thing she didn't tell me is that she got a fucking boyfriend and now she introducing me her fucking fiance

Why am I swearing now? i'm supposed to be happy for her.

"You what???Well ...Con-Congrats both of you! I'm so happy for you Estee"I said controlling my frustration. Estee and Zayn smiled.

"Don't think I know your name because of you're from One Direction! Because Estee won't shut up about you, you're the guy she 's so comfy...except me"Zayn explained amd I saw Estee blushing hitting him slowly.

Damn I used to make her blush, better than him

Calm down Harry, she's your bestfriend remember?

Yeah the bestfriend i'm in love with

And she's engaged to Teen/pop sensation Zayn Malik!

(A/N: Yeah Zayn is a solo singer)

"Well if you break her heart, you know who you have to deal with"I told him in a serious tone.

"Never in a billion years, I love Estee more than anyone who ever loved anyone"Zayn said, I smiled a little.

Not true dude, not more than I do.

I'm so fucking jealous right now, what the hell, I used to be everything to Estee and now she's in love with someone else, of all the guys on earth, it had to be him. Zayn Malik!

"Harry, you ok?"Estee asked me sweetly catching my hand. She knew me too well. Something bothered me and she noticed but doesn't know what. Good she doesn't have to know.

"I'm happy Estee if you are happy! Finally got a boyfriend and you're engaged!"I told her and she smiled and got up to hug me.

"Thank you Harry, you know I love you right?"Estee said, I caught her in my arms tightly like I would never lose her. I know that she loves me a lot as her bestfriend and I love when she says it.

"I love you too, please keep spending time with me, don't forget me"I told her and she pouted so cutely, pulling my cheeks softly.

"Aww Harry I'll never forget you, I always need MY hazzabear forever!"She said and that just warm my heart.

"Don't worry Harry, I cant keep her from you even if I want to, which I dont...I'm glad that she's got such an amazing friend for her"Zayn said.

Media never said Zayn could actually be a good guy.

He's only known as Bradford Bad Boy, but now i know, he's so not like that. and he's engaged to my bestfriend, he better not be like that.

"You didn't tell me how you guys met?"I asked Zayn and both started blushing.

"When Estee was in X Factor, I came one day to perform and the sparks started there"Zayn explained.

In X Factor time huh? And she didn't tell me!!! Esteee!!!!! Ok ok cool Harry! You're going crazy.